I bitched out another forum LOL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One Stop Customs

funny, just read at the stupid question...

Well, its a lowrider forum and the guys ask all these stupid questions and so, I decided to post all the stupid questions in a stupid way LOL...

sheesh, this forum I like bc you guys talk about knowledge and shit that happens in different states, etc... these guys are blah, not even a 10th near you guys, so that's why I am here also LOL

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 3 2005, 05:11 PM
wtf? you're talking to yourself.

:thatlinksucks:
[post=455979]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :withstupid:

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Feb 3 2005, 05:07 PM
switches are for bitches :ph34r:
[post=456067]Quoted post[/post]​

no, switches are not for bitches... Damn, its my 1st time defending lowriders, I usually defend hondas LOL

As I tell people, I love "Car" customizing... Whether it be a old car or import or a hotrod... a car is a car to me, each one with its own style... So really, switches aren't for bitches bc a hydraulic setup alone can cost you 10,000 all depending on what you want to do with your car. So far I have 25,000 invested into a car that is torn apart, everything is chromed out... and that is how my racing honda will be when I buy another to build next year. :D :worthy:

LOL i was just messing with ya man. im more of into air ride. i have reasons why i like it alot better than juice but its cool to see the cars that hop, dance and whatever else they can do. hell, you can do all that with air ride these days now, but i aint gonna do it on my Ranger. i just wanna make it frame and throw sparks :)

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Feb 7 2005, 08:19 PM
LOL i was just messing with ya man. im more of into air ride. i have reasons why i like it alot better than juice but its cool to see the cars that hop, dance and whatever else they can do. hell, you can do all that with air ride these days now, but i aint gonna do it on my Ranger. i just wanna make it frame and throw sparks :)
[post=457753]Quoted post[/post]​

damn, in St. Louis i was driving a 66 impala convertible on airbags, it was just as same or worse than hydraulics... GRRR... Really, if you were to roll in the glasshouse I am building, that suspension is smooth as a caddy... all depends on the coils and weight of the car... :) MATH!!! LOL

Back