I Blew Up At Work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i work at target as a manager. i love my job i really do and i think i've gone mad working in retail for so long. i especially love when a guest starts yelling. it means excitment and i love it. i love it when they come in with no reciept and want a refund. ok first of all target does no reciept no return no exchange. so i let them tell me how it was a gift blah blah blah and let them tell the whole story then just look at them with a smile and say " mam or sir there is NOTHING we can do". i have been called a bitch, GOD DAMN imbocile, asshole, racist. i have been called everything but ya know i still love my job. lol

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jan 9 2003, 06:59 PM
maybe i should change my name to pissedoffrixxce?

that would be SO original

Originally posted by Trinity@Jan 10 2003, 05:06 PM
well i work at target as a manager. i love my job i really do and i think i've gone mad working in retail for so long. i especially love when a guest starts yelling. it means excitment and i love it. i love it when they come in with no reciept and want a refund. ok first of all target does no reciept no return no exchange. so i let them tell me how it was a gift blah blah blah and let them tell the whole story then just look at them with a smile and say " mam or sir there is NOTHING we can do". i have been called a bitch, GOD DAMN imbocile, asshole, racist. i have been called everything but ya know i still love my job. lol

I work at night as a driver for an Italian food place here in town.

I get called names all the time. Some drunk ass lady called me a bitch when I was bringing her food up to the door (she was very drunk), she said something like "what the fuck are you doing on my property bitch." and I was like.. "well I was the delivery guy, but I'm leaving now." heh. dumb broad didn't get her food.

the business is family owned by this dumb old italian lady who doesn't like to deal with customers so when they wanted to talk to the manager they just put me on the phone and I was like.. look lady, shut up, you're not getting your food, and don't call here again.

Then there's another house where the wife (the husband was getting the food from me) was in the house and was like "did that stupid fucker bring us bread" and i was like... ok give me back the food I'm taking it back to the resturant. The guy was so pissed off at his wife... I was entertained.

Thats the good thing about that job, is there's no real rules. I can call the owner a stupid bitch to her face, buts she won't ever fire me because I'm an efficient worker. That and she never really fires anyone... there have been people who didn't show up for 3 weeks and then she is like.. "ohh where are they?" lol.

pissedoffsol....yeah, i know. lame, like me :)

hexen....sounds like a cool job! i used to deliver for a liquor store, but all my customers were happy to see me. i guess people need their liquor.

trinity....now i can't stop picturing you in a red and tan target outfit
:rolleyes:

my job i high school was pizza deliver and i had a saturn with nos on it the engine was complete rebuild by a friend of mine for his school auto tech project i payed for all of the equipment he built it and gave it to my i had too much fun in that car. the most fun was purging the system next to the big street rods in town and looking at them stair at me like i was insane.

Back