I Busted My Head Open And Had To Get It Stapled

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Baker

this is why you shouldn't goof around while drunk. I fell and hit my head on the edge of a dresser and had to go to the ER and get 8 staples put in it

s3eac1f4c5f37f.jpg

s3eac1f5f186b5.jpg

hahah dumbass

:p , at least you didn't bleed to death or anything. I had something like that when I was little, my cousin hit me in the side of the head with a golf club. lol.

lol, being drunk it probably didnt even hurt did it?

and you want to get a bike!! haha! if you can't take that pain, don't get a bike.

i've broken both my arms, multipal fingers, 1 toe, had stitches once. Had sugrey to repair my stomach/small intesting when i was little or i would have died. I had three nailes shoved all the way through my right foot at one time. Those are the worst of my injuries i think. E SolSi still owns anyone on this board though. ask him about pain and bikes

it honestly didn't hurt at all, i didn't know i was bleeding until i looked at my hand and saw it dripping off. otherwise it stung a tiny bit before they closed it and now its fine as long as i don't lay on it.

i went to bad religion saturday night (this happened friday) and i had to sit around in the back like a pussy.

bad religion is great. if someone had talked shit you could just turn around to walk off and they would be like, woah.
that had to suck though sitting in the back, i love being on the front lines of a crow at a punk show.

it sucked but the venue it was at is at least set up well so you can easily see the stage from the back, plus i got to hang out next to the bar ;)

that sucks.. i've broken a few things and had brain surgury, so i'm no stranger to pain..

why did they use staples rather then stitches?

8?!?!?! thats it??!?!?!?! shit i had 64 staples and 60something internal stitches on my head
oh well ya under-acheiver
glad your ok though

Back