I came across this online Help Wanted ad...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94RedSiGal

Need someone (actress?) to pretend to be my girlfriend

I told people at work that I have girlfriend so I wouldn't seem so socially inept. Nobody has said anything to me directly, but recently I overheard and can tell they don't believe me. I was thinking of something very low key. You simply show up at my job and ask for me and we would leave together. I may have to introduce you, but hopefully we could just walk out together. No need for us to kiss, but our body language would need to indicate we were a couple. I don't know, we stand close to each other and smile a lot?!? I suppose we both need to be good actors. :)

I'd compensate you $50 per hour for your time in coming to my workplace and for you to go back to your home. Please be in your 20s and attractive looking.

^^^ A real ad, honest. I found this on craigslist. :p

why would you think of me?

i would never pay someone to show up at my work to pretend i have a g/f

people iw ork with know straigtt out that im single -- and so do all the single women there that flirt with me all the time.

too bad im not attracted to any of them.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 20 2004, 07:26 PM
why would you think of me?
[post=419847]Quoted post[/post]​

Well umm...I was j/k. But on this board you are famous for not being able to find a gf (to your tastes). You yourself just posted saying that you need to take that bad boy lessons for nice guys class, plus there were a few threads that jeffie7 dedicated to you. Personally, I wasn't all that amused with the picture he posted of the fat dude walking down the beach with the much skinnier blonde chick. But anyway B, you are the self-proclaimed king of the single dudes without dates. It's good to be picky though.

Back