I came home to this....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 1 2004, 04:32 AM
im kinda wishing i got the c8's in 15x7 though.

i think only the slipstreams came in 15x7

haha wow B took this badboy way off topic..

eu-ca-lyp-tus: n., A large, native Australian tree with very aromatic leaves that yield an oil used medicinally.

Native to Australia? :yes:

ONLY found in Australia? :no:

[ontopic]

Dope ass rims yo! I need to pay off my credit card so I can put my suspension on it. :lol: :ph34r:

Sweet rims! i just got my Rota 16" circuit 8's 2 months ago. They came to the office in those boxes... what a great feeling opening them up, taking off those weird hair net covers... almost as cool was when TireRack.com shipped my cheap Kumho 711's to me... they just taped 2 tires together and slapped a fedex sticker on it! LOL.

Originally posted by driver1@May 1 2004, 08:53 AM
es100's are in my opinion the best all around daily driver aggresive ture you can buy, i have had tyhem on my accord for a yr now and i love them. Not a single complaint

hahahaha. :no:

there are wayyyy better tires than that, that are DD and streetable.

Toyo-T1S. stickyest non-r-compound tire available. bar none. and suprisingly good in the rain.

Yoko AVS sports - hella dry performance, but good luck in the rain.

if i had the money, i would have T1-S out and out. best tire ive ever ridden on.

T1-S > es100's in wet and dry.

Don't get me wrong if I had the coin I would have a better tire than the AVS ES 100s, however these are my daily driver/auto-x wheels, and when I finish my motor build up and what not I am going to purchase some SSRs and put some toyo RA1s on them, and then it is time to have some fun. :)

Back