I can barely move my arms

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tab

Super Moderator
I started working out again a couple weeks ago. I did chest and shoulders pretty good last night. Tonight I did biceps and triceps. Feels good in a wierd way, but work should be fun tomorrow. I'm modifying my diet, lifting weights, and doing plenty of cardio 4-6 days a week. I want my six pack back, not the brew. I'm 6'0" tall, and 210 lbs. I like myself at a sturdy 195, but I'm more concerned with shape than weight. Not looking for advice, just sharing, my pain. :lol:

:withstupid: :werd:

I gained a shitload of weight living in Texas. He is complaining about being 205 at 6 feet, I am 195 at 5'5. I used to only weigh 154, but Texas messed me up big time. That is what happens when you don't play basketball everyday though :(. Now that I started my Krav Maga classes and am playing ball again, I should be able to drop down to about 150, then I am going to lift and hopefully be up to about 175 muscle though.

Hah, ameteurs! Im 250 @ 6'

:ph34r:

I have gained weight since starting college this year, though. Sitting around and not doing anything coupled with the slop they feed us = mucho fat.

I love feeling sore. It's IMO one of the best feelings after working out.

It's my bodys way of saying I did a good job.

I don't mind the sore, or the fatigue, except when I have to go work the next day, lifting heavy objects at weird angles and shit. I work in a shop, on machinery, fabricating, or doing whatever else I can do to help. It's the gift that keeps on giving. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love feeling sore. It's IMO one of the best feelings after working out.

I hate feeling sore, it just reminds me how long it took me to finish. :p

Originally posted by dohch22a4@May 4 2004, 11:17 PM
Hah, ameteurs! Im 250 @ 6'

:ph34r:

Holy shit, that's worse than me! I'm 6'1, 239.

[South Park]Goddamn, that's a fat ass![/south park]

Originally posted by Frankie P.@May 4 2004, 11:13 PM
I am 195 at 5'5.

omg im 5'7 at 150 i couldnt imagine having another 40lbs on my body i think i would kill myself b4 i let myself get that fat :blink: :blink:

6'4 and 196 pounds (weighed in today)
i lift 2 hours every day and play ball every nite. im in decent shape

omg im 5'7 at 150 i couldnt imagine having another 40lbs on my body i think i would kill myself b4 i let myself get that fat

Well, you are still ugly. :p Yea well, I am trying to get the rest off of me, not trying to make up for my weight, but I am naturally stocky, I am never going to get "THIN" main reason to bulk up, hide some of the weight that way.

Originally posted by turboB20hatch+May 4 2004, 11:45 PM-->
Frankie P.
@May 4 2004, 11:13 PM
I am 195 at 5'5.

omg im 5'7 at 150 i couldnt imagine having another 40lbs on my body i think i would kill myself b4 i let myself get that fat :blink: :blink:

just remember muscel weighs more then fat

I started out at 145lbs my goal is 180-190lbs and Im only 5'9-5'10 Im not trying to get real big I just want to have some mass as with a very cut body

my friend is 5'10 at 205lbs and hes in no way fat his chest kicks ass and his waist is no different then a 160lb guy his height

Originally posted by Frankie P.@May 4 2004, 10:11 PM
I may be fat, but at least my dick is somewhat big, I got one thing going for me.

Haha, that's just the fat.

Yeah, James, not all of us can pull off the crackhead chic like you. :lol:

Back