I can't find it an where, I'm popping code 43

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phat87mazdarx7

My 90 Crx HF has a b18a1(ls) and its pulling a code 43 when I looked it up it just pops ups

43 92-95 Civic
90-95 Prelude
94+ Integra
Fuel Supply System defective or malfunctioning fuel supply system

but else but not crx. the guy I got it from screwed up some of the wiring(he thought the hf was a dual point car so they tried to do the wiring conversion) I undid most of his wrong that I know of(mainly the tps, had the code up but when out after i swapped the wires around). what do you guys think I should check. I know its going to need a new harness but I'm not ready for that yet, lol(don't want to pull the dash). I bought a new Fuel filter(one on the car looks kinda old, then the o2 the plug(terminal inside the plug,) was not in right so I fixed it(pushed it further in till it clicked, that code was popped but this got rid of it) an I put electrical/dielectric grease on ever single plug and connectors.

I kinda think I may have bumped something working on my radiator(92-00 half radiator, all aluminum:D)I drove it around a bit after I fixed it(got it out of limp mode) and it did not night up at all, but now it is on as soon as I crank it up, how do I clear it out, after I try some of your suggestions to solve this issue

I really need help here, the car runs great but tat damn light is scary:eek:

PS. My speedo is acting funny too:mellow:, it bounces around about 1-1.5 inches up and down till I hit about 40, then it settles don't to about 1/8 inch(maybe less) bounce

I fixed it, I guess yesterday when i pulled the speedo cable to spray some wd40 down it, I also pulled the tps. now it stays off and Runs a little better. and yeah its a PR4 ECU.

anyone have ideas on my speedo, it still bounces around below 40mph. its freaking anoying and kinda scary(I broke a cable in an old metro I had a while back and it started like that, and I had to fish the cable through a maze of internal dash junk,lol)

Well You can always swap out the cable VSS with an electrical one this will eliminate the bouncing needle! There is a post on here that shows you how to swap out the Speedo!

sounds like something for me to look up, by the way how does it work?

Does it have like the sensor that replaces the other one and then at the cluster it has like a little motor I could clip on to turn it, or am I going to have to change the cluster as well?

Back