I can't find The "Hi I'm a N00b" section!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dagon7

I can't find The "Hi I'm a N00b" section! Could someone give me the directions? Don't tell my wife I got lost, I'll never hear the end of it.

damn man you just reminded me of the ol' cheech and chong movies........LOL

Oh yeah welcome to hondaswap Dagon7

Is that a crack about Vancouver? Tommy is around here some place man. Anyway, your sig... Top 5 for sure, I just cracked my buddy up telling him that joke, he's still chuckling, I wish I had rock grass, it rolls itself. Not nearly as good, but it was short notice. Thanks for the welcome all!
See honey, I told you I knew where I was going.;)

No crack at Vancouver it's a stoner movie "Cheech and Chong". They always say wut's sappenin. Just picture a beaner stoner.

LOL...........man the women sured do keep us in check.

No crack at Vancouver it's a stoner movie "Cheech and Chong". They always say wut's sappenin. Just picture a beaner stoner.

LOL...........man the women sured do keep us in check.
No man! Tommie's here Man! Chong that is. He lives in New West, a burb of Vancouver, on the account of the relaxed laws and quality of umm errr life, yes that's it.. life.:pizza:

i'm pretty much the only woman 'round these parts... but it's not my job to tell you what to do... although i'll probably do it anyway. :)

Welcome to the site.

I don't mind being submissive, as long as you don't kill me after. Nice car btw.
i'm pretty much the only woman 'round these parts... but it's not my job to tell you what to do... although i'll probably do it anyway. :)

Welcome to the site.

Back