I can't help but laugh...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I dunno who the bigger dumbasses are... the guys on the ground or the guy behind the camera... "are you guys OK?" NO, you fucking retard, THEY ARE NOT OK! Jesus tapdancing Christ!

hahaha yeah, but at the end of the day the idiot behind the camera can walk home. :D

wtf makes someone think oh, I need to do this. what could they of possibly thought was going to happen.

damn, It sounds kinda fake, but I know they got hurt

Originally posted by Blanco@Oct 31 2004, 04:41 AM
Oh my God.  I could have lived a happy and full life without having ever seen that.  I'm still shuddering.
[post=409787]Quoted post[/post]​

lol well... this didn't phase me that much considering some of hte other shit I've seen.

the guy getting decapitated by a hunting knife TPP showed me one night...

that iraqi with the RPG getting shot in the head...

the dead guy the firefighters were draining blood out of his head at the scene...

the decapitated suicide bomber pictures from iraq...

yeah I've been desensitized by this site, I saw that and shuddered for a second, and then when they did the close up of the hole in the ground where that guy landed I started laughing my ass off. :p

this quite possibly is the best vdeo ever to prove that white suburbia kids are just plain fucking bored.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 1 2004, 01:21 AM
this quite possibly is the best vdeo ever to prove that white suburbia kids are just plain fucking bored.
[post=410009]Quoted post[/post]​

hmm, when my friends and I were bored we'd build bongs and drink beer.
the thought never crossed our minds to say hmm, lets get up on the room and jump off.
and we were the ones on drugs. damn dumbass white suburban kids.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM+Nov 1 2004, 12:38 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Nov 1 2004, 01:21 AM
[post=410009]Quoted post[/post]​

hmm, when my friends and I were bored we'd build bongs and drink beer.
the thought never crossed our minds to say hmm, lets get up on the room and jump off.
and we were the ones on drugs. damn dumbass white suburban kids.
[post=410199]Quoted post[/post]​

This video would never have happened had these guys been smoking pot, as they would have had to got off the couch and away from the bong to do this. Not too mention the lazyness factor that goes hand in hand with adolecent pot smoking.
Oh and from the looks of the video no serious damage was done to eitherone of them, they both had full movement in their legs and as long as they got a proper medical exam then they were both probably "ok." <_<
Still this is more reason why you should not wear bright orange pants with 20 zippers. Stop shopping at Hot Topic, and get your ass into the Gap. Jesus christ, anyone want to take bets that everyone in the video other than mom is a virgin?

Originally posted by Havok@Nov 1 2004, 06:09 PM
GAP is for Gay Ass People, y0!

Support your local skate and surf shop :)
[post=410265]Quoted post[/post]​

Awesome I just had to quote you. Best post of htis thread...

The city just built a little skate park at a park near my house, i think its awesomet hey did so... maybe itll keep kids from skating in places they are not allowed....

Oh, the vid, I hope those kids broke something.

hey i work at gap lol and i still support local shops. my boyfriend does big time.

Back