I can't help but laugh...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 1 2004, 12:21 AM
this quite possibly is the best vdeo ever to prove that white suburbia kids are just plain fucking bored.
[post=410009]Quoted post[/post]​

very true, but im smart enough to amuse myself with other things. like in a fight, i at least have a chance to walk home. or like sat. night, i just caused tons of mischief and no one got physically hurt. well a welt from an egg isnt really hurt.

"This video would never have happened had these guys been smoking pot, as they would have had to got off the couch and away from the bong to do this. Not too mention the lazyness factor that goes hand in hand with adolecent pot smoking."

hey i was a pot smoking adolesent and i wasnt lazy. i was... oh never mind.

Originally posted by Havok@Nov 1 2004, 03:09 PM
GAP is for Gay Ass People, y0!

Support your local skate and surf shop :)
[post=410265]Quoted post[/post]​

Everyone and there mother in college wears the same skate/surf clothes regardless of whether they actually skate or surf. I may wear brand name clothes, but I do not wear clothing that has visable labels or brand names written on them, unless they are paying me. The Gap is affordable, started off as local company, they used to sponsor my race team, and you can buy clothes there that do not have brand names written all over them.
Plus I do not skate and or surf!

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer+Nov 1 2004, 02:55 PM-->
Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Nov 1 2004, 12:38 PM
pissedoffsol
@Nov 1 2004, 01:21 AM
this quite possibly is the best vdeo ever to prove that white suburbia kids are just plain fucking bored.
[post=410009]Quoted post[/post]​

hmm, when my friends and I were bored we'd build bongs and drink beer.
the thought never crossed our minds to say hmm, lets get up on the room and jump off.
and we were the ones on drugs. damn dumbass white suburban kids.
[post=410199]Quoted post[/post]​

This video would never have happened had these guys been smoking pot, as they would have had to got off the couch and away from the bong to do this. Not too mention the lazyness factor that goes hand in hand with adolecent pot smoking.
[post=410234]Quoted post[/post]​

So our conclusion from this video is:
Smoking pot is good. More pot should be smoked to avoid any injury.

Originally posted by Blanco@Nov 1 2004, 06:55 AM
:withstupid:

I want to know the extent of their injuries. Fucking dumbasses.
[post=410041]Quoted post[/post]​

Probably a compressed spine, ruptured disks, maybe a broken tailbone too from where the one kid was holding his back... Like someone else mentioned though they still had movement in their legs which is good, but he shouldn't have been rolling around like that. Could have severed something if any vertebrates were broken.

Darwinism almost strikes again. :) Who in the world would think they could jump from a roof with the weight of another person on their back and expect to have a folding table break their fall?

Back