I cant let this go!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

knuteiriktveiten

aight, i was on the local blvd last night and there was a few tuner cars sitting in a parking lot. you see, i am in need of a b-series tranny so i figured i might go ask fellow honda builders if they had one for sale or maybe knew someone who did. so I walk up and extend my hand out to introduce myself. right away there was a little tension in the air so i got to the point and asked them about the transmission. one of the guys asked what i had. i told him a b18 in a eg civic and the next thing that came out of his mouth was "I'd Smoke It". OK, let me fill you guys in on what I have; B18C1 GSR block and head...both built with all of the finest of parts from the crank up with no expense spared. I also have a turbonetics t66 turbo kit, sheet metal intake manifold, edelbrock throttle body, rc injectors, AEM EMS, stage 3 racing clutch, Im sure youre starting to get the point but Im just sayn that once I get this transmission, its gunna be pretty bad. OK, back to the story. This guy drives a H22 prelude with a cold air intake, header and exhaust, body kit and all the ricy accessories. but the worst part....his girl walks up and tells him that if we race, she is gunna drive and kick my ass! I know I shouldnt let things like that bother be because most of them are probabl living with their parents and work 20 hours a week and get allowances and all that shit when mine i had to build and put every spare penny into just to get it to where it is now. but you better believe that when i get my car done....its on!:D

i dont blame you. look at the thing wrong and it would blow up.

i hate people like that.
they annoy me.

you should tell him that if you win you get to take his girl for a "real ride".

Wow, take that, nick! Thats funny as hell..

It seems you stumbled upon a bunch of fast n furious nutjobs. It happens.

P.S. Do get rid of all of that particleboard in the trunk! weight kills! Otherwise, nice car!

The guy is a retard, I would have just walked away and gone to ask someone else if they had/knew of someone with the tranny you want.

lose the delta gate dude.... lol thats your weak link in your setup right there. those pos'es spike on t25's... there's no way its going to keep a t66 in check.

You should have put a gun in his mouth and said "STFU"

I wouldnt lose no sleep over pure assholes.

Serious, next time someone tries to talk shit, just put a gun in there mouth... Shuts them up everytime.

Back