I cant let this go!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

welcome to the wonderful world of owning a honda
news flash im sure... but you are far more likely to meet up with retards like that assclown and his "crew", than you are to meet anyone actually worth holding a conversation with

its sad but its true

yeah the guy with the prelude with bolt-ons probably didn't know anybody with a b16, never mind an extra tranny

I don't even talk to the "kr3w h0mies" around here

Call him out for a race for pinks. Then return his car to a stock looking, not to mention good looking prelude.

I've honestly run into this problem more with other honda owners than anyone else, and it's sad. There's a few groups of kids with hondas around here like that, and then theres one big group that meets that has a couple hondas, toyotas, dsms, and a couple srt-4s. Honestly, the mix and match group is more welcoming than any other straight up honda meet/group i've ever stopped at.

^^ yep

thats because honda fanbois are all fucking twats... and large groups of honda fanbois are even worse

i have nothing against hondas (well not a whole lot against them)
but the assclowns out there that act like honda is the be all end all of the automotive world tend to be annoying little fucks

the following is a pretty close to accurate dramatization of an actual conversation had many times at many of the hangouts around here
the " - " represents me... i have a fully type R converted 93 sol that out runs 911 turbos on my local road course
the " --- " represents the jerkoff honda fanboi with his shit heap 4th gen sedan with a fart cannon and some 18" chromies... engine under the hood varies from a stock D series with bolt ons, to a shittily hacked in B18 non vtec that barely runs

--- what choo got y0!!?!
- a del sol
--- y0 thassa fag car
- ok
--- j00 wanna run dat shit
- no not really
--- joo skeered??
- no i just dont like drag racing, i prefer road course
--- j00 skeered
- no... once again i simply dont fucking like drag racing, i find it boring
--- j0 mang a'll smoke yer ass in whateva kinda race j00 wanna run it in
- asshole i dont fucking drag race, and road racing against your shit box rice pile is a waste of my fucking gas... but if you really want to run your POS you can meet me on xxxxxxxxx road, in xxxxxxx, at xxxx PM... and im not running it for anything less than $500
--- whuteva mang j00 mus be skeered
- absolutely terrified, now please go fucking bother someone else
--- pshhh punk ass.... (mumble mumble mumble)

it makes me ashamed to even fucking own a honda sometimes, knowing that the simple fact of what i drive lumps me into the same group as fucktards like that... but then i see the same fucking fanboi assclowns in every other car type... so i guess what i really hate is the "tuner" community

right. I agree with that. That sounds pretty much the same as around here. I'm pretty much sick of the "tuner" community too, I'll stick to small groups of down to earth people here and there who happen to know a thing or two, who also may not drive hondas. It sucks though because I know there's people that that drive other than honda, but at least around here, it seems like its more honda than anything. Except this one kid in an auto maroon daewoo, he probably takes the cake for asshats around here.

Funny how come around here, we dont deal with that shit. All the meets have mature true honda fans. Of course the occasional ricer will fly-by. But thats about it. Well maybe I dont go to th e teenie bopper meets, but what would possess a person to think, that their CIA, header, ect(small power mods) on there 160whp Shit box (as E preferred to) Is the fastest pos around.... Its just a Honda!!!!

exactly. I mean, I love my honda, but c'mon, a fartcan and an intake is not gonna make your car the top of the line fastest shit. I guess VA kicked most of its ricer faggots over into PA, thanks lol.

i dont deal with them as much any more... but that is simply because i dont go where they are as often any more
they are still there... i simply grew up, matured a bit, and stopped hanging around those scenes
you can only sit in a parking lot watching ricers fly by for so long... id rather be in the north west corner beating up some twisties with a few friends...
the chances of running into ricer assclown fanbois on roads that actually take skill to drive is a hell of a lot lower... of course the chance of running into deer is a lot higher... its a trade off im willing to accept :)

obviously not short enough of a shortage. Since they're not on the endangered species list, does that mean we can hunt them?

maybe we should get them all together, send them in the woods and let the game begin.

I think I have a spare mac 90 you can use. 72rd drum mag. Yeah that would be some fun!! ... Wait. we should send them in the woods with there pos rice buckets. Moving targets always make for a good ol' time.

id rather be in the north west corner beating up some twisties with a few friends...
the chances of running into ricer assclown fanbois on roads that actually take skill to drive is a hell of a lot lower... of course the chance of running into deer is a lot higher... its a trade off im willing to accept :)
And fanbois are just like deer. When you actually hit them they are A) Dead or B) injured and scamper away like a bitch.

I never really ran into much around me. The regulars at the spot I use to hang out at were pretty cool, some a little ricey, but all in all cool. The only real "troublemakers" were the rich kids who would roll in in a car they could barely handle or drive and the Asian crew that wanted little to do with anything not JDM. However unlike most JDM nuts these guys actually spoke an Asian language (Japanese, Chinese, etc.) and for some reason had no problem with me in my slushbox.

Back