I cant stop laughing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what that was hilarious, i mean cmon the guy pokes a fucking leapard with a stick.... i mean Damn what a moron.... he deserved it...

i laugh out loud and people looked at me funny.... it was funny to cuz i was listing to internet radio at woork and the vedio played over it and the cat attack was going with the beat

that wasnt too funny. but he should have shot that damn cat! fuck that! he was just trying to help it get back into the wild and it wouldnt leave so i can understand why he would poke at it to try and get it to get out!

no no they have equpiment for that, u know the little noose thingys, i mean its crude to pole somthing with a stick....

:lmao: :lmao: 2nd one was hilarious!!!

first video was fucking great :lmao:
that cat was PISSSSSSSSED
<mental note> do not poke large wild cats with sticks, they will get pissed and whoop your ass </mental note>

second video at first i was like " :huh: "... but it turned out to be pretty fuckin cool .... someone has a little too much time on their hands

**edit**
if you are not in a coma and you did not find the first video to be funny, you either
A: have no sence of humor or, B: have been attacked by a large wild cat and are still sensitive about it

cuz that shit was fuckin funny

Back