i can't wait for winter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

411914_100_full.jpg

I would be much slower unless I'm on a gravel/dirt/pavement or a more forgiving surface. Either way, I'll try to get my digi to work on MPEG mode next time my little track is dry, it's not that bad in the rain but the cops will fuck with me for "unsafe driving" if I do it in the rain.

In the snow, they don't come out and I think the owner puts away his barrels and cones. So it's going to be a big open lot. :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
:mrgreen:...I can do that too, just slower. A lot slower.
yea, the one time it snowed at christmas last year when i was home, i was doin some pretty good power slides on my 4-wheeler. gotta love a fully-locked 4-wheel-drive system, although i wasn't goin too fast cuz it was my first time to play in the snow on my 4-wheeler.

p.s.- the guy in that video looked just like a guy i sat next to on the plane on sunday.

I used to have a lot of fun in my old subaru in the snow...:cry: I miss it, it was so easy to drift!

Although...the CRX is fun too, you just have to know how to use the e-brake correctly :ph34r:

i was reading this and i was scrolling down and saw my avatar, i was like "i didnt type that" then i realized a nooooob has my avatar. god dammit.

and i cant wait for snow either, all you do is pull the e brake up then back down real quick, and im good to go haha. k so its snow sliding.

I know if I try to just oversteer by stomping it with my AWD system, it ends up transfering most of the power to the front wheels and causing understeer.

The only way I can get the rear wheels to break loose enough for the oversteer is if I throw the car into it, but on my shit, the oversteer is easily correctable. It's seems almost as if it's harder to control understeer for me.

Audi's are known to understeer.

I can't wait to hit the Sierra's in the Evo. Snow mode here I come! :p

yep, it still handles well, but could defenitly use some suspension upgrades.

Back