i can't wait for winter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
i was reading this and i was scrolling down and saw my avatar, i was like "i didnt type that" then i realized a nooooob has my avatar. god dammit.

for the record, he's had that avatar long before you changed yours :p

as for where it is, i have no idea...

but that will be our autoX lot..

snowcross, here we come :)

No one even mentioned that BMI video with the snow drifting...that thing still makes me throw up...I LOVE IT.

I wish we had snow in texas...it would make my evo/sti decision a lot easier...but since we dont im gonna keep my lude and low insurance. good lord...330 a month for insurance on an evo not including the 650+ for the car payment. I make good money, and thats not hard to afford, but, if im buying tires every week, im not buying food...or paying tuition

I take the Audi to a little track every week, tear it up and never put too much wear on my tires. Brakes and breaking my exhaust are a different story.

You have to have a lot of control when ebrake drifting/sliding. I used to do that with the Audi before I learned how to control it and make the car oversteer the way I wanted it too. I used to let off the throttle, clutch, ebrake, shift, drop brake, clutch, gas and I could get a good slide out of it when stomping on the gas at the right time. But that was when I first got it and couldn't understand the understeer.

clutch kick no workie? usually i use the ebrake to even out a slide, not to induce it.

I know how to do it now...that was when I first got it, like in the first two days.

Dump the clutch, and the front wheels will slip before the rear.

I have to actually throw the car into the turn to get the rear wheels to break loose, then I can keep them going, brake early, shift, let go of throttle, throw car into turn, it will start to oversteer slightly, tap throttle and the back end will come around .
Let go of throttle to straighten the car out, more throttle to push it more sideways.

Quoted post[/post]]
I wish we had snow in texas...it would make my evo/sti decision a lot easier...but since we dont im gonna keep my lude and low insurance. good lord...330 a month for insurance on an evo not including the 650+ for the car payment. I make good money, and thats not hard to afford, but, if im buying tires every week, im not buying food...or paying tuition

your insurance sucks.

i have full coverage, 100/300, 1000 deducitble, full comp w/ glass, towing, rental, for 750 per 6 months. $110 a month.

your loan sucks. i put 3k down on the sti, and my payment is 565 for 5 years.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

your insurance sucks.

i have full coverage, 100/300, 1000 deducitble, full comp w/ glass, towing, rental, for 750 per 6 months. $110 a month.

Your loan sucks. I put 3k down on the Evo, and my payment is 533 for 5 years.
:)

My insurance sucks though. I have too many tickets. $270 a month for the Slo and the full coverage Evo. :cry:

my loan is 2.9%

hardly bad. lol

i bought extended warranties and maintence plan and crap plus sales tax, so my out-the-door finacing price was 38k

im also 19 with a minimal credit history. 1 ticket on my record, but 19 still hurts me with insurance too. Grama cosigning with me will get me a 6.9% rate

I've been praying for some snow lately. The mountains have been getting dumped on, but nothing down here yet.

I'm gonna see if I can get the local crowd to do a video like the one I posted a couple of years ago. If anything, I'll get some photos of my Subie enjoying a snow-covered parking lot. :mrgreen:

I'll defenitly gets pics of the Audi in the snow...

I might get some pics of the Audi in the mud, dirt or pavement. I just have to figure out a way to jack my office's digicam.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

your insurance sucks.

Your loan sucks. I put 3k down on the Evo, and my payment is 533 for 5 years.
:)

My insurance sucks though. I have too many tickets. $270 a month for the Slo and the full coverage Evo. :cry:

I lost 3K TRADE IN - GOT 0% FINANCE ON MY EVO TOTAL COST W/TRADE IN WAS 38 MONTHLY PAYMENT 530. B back when i was looking into it it would have landed me 35 for the sti+tax+loss on trade=40+5% rate=48k not worth it ( have to much financed currently norm i would get a 2.9 or lower like you

Ah, you must have got your Evo recently when Mitsu was offering the 0%. Nice job :)

Back