I challenge you!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ya'll might not agree with this but I did something today that wasn't all that crazy in my opinion but who knows what some of you will think. I traded my mildly modded '95 coupe and a jdm B16 swap for a 2000 Trans am with 86,000 miles on it. Does that count as crazy? I know Im definitly out of my comfort zone as i know nothing about LS1's...I may have pissed off the Honda gods a little but I still have my fast coupe. Here's pics of the cars

new005.jpg

new017.jpg

Last edited:
Ya'll might not agree with this but I did something today that wasn't all that crazy in my opinion but who knows what some of you will think. I traded my mildly modded '95 coupe and a jdm B16 swap for a 2000 Trans am with 86,000 miles on it. Does that count as crazy? I know Im definitly out of my comfort zone as i know nothing about LS1's...I may have pissed off the Honda gods a little but I still have my fast coupe. Here's pics of the cars.

You sir should be in a straight jacket. :mellow:

yea, I figured ya'll wouldnt approve but whats the point in having 2 95 coupes and a 90 hatch? The B16 swap was obd0 which is cool and all but I already have the other coupe that has a built, sleeved, and boosted usdm gsr. The one I traded had the D15B7 with almost 200k on it, a worn out carbon fiber hood, dropzone suspension, ebay header and exhaust and ebay lip kit. The value of the car was right under 3k. The trans am has a kb value of $9100. Yea, the gas mileage sucks but when all youve been driving is hondas for a long time, change aint so bad

Already have. And scored points with the ol' lady's parents. They own a local auto shop and they are die hard GM fans. They never liked my hondas and liked even less that I ge\ot their daughter to buy one and do stuff to it lol. Never once have they offered to do anything for me but when I pulled up with the Trans am to get it checked out, he changed every fluid, balanced the tired and gave me an allignment for free...I still love my hondas tho...my coupe is way faster...lol

people are WAY to hung up on brand loyalty. Own all you can, experience all you can. Getting stuck with one brand, or feeling that you have to own one brand leads to stagnation.

I had three Hondas...A 95 DX coupe (traded) a 95 GSR turbo coupe, and a 90 B18 Hatch. I also now have a '00 Trans Am. The trans am is top of the line fully loaded. The civic didnt even have AC on it anymore.

I like the TA better. Year? Auto or T56?

EDIT: NVM Saw the year is 2000

no, just the trans am. I meant as in options like power seats, monsoon stereo and whatnot. I will be getting the ram air hood for it. oh, and some tires

Tonight is my first time going "out" since moving to Marysville. It's a co-worker's birthday. Hopefully I meet some cool people.

im going to masturbate furiously while listening to barbie girl and watching clueless on mute, then when im about to blow im going to stuff a candle stick up my ass while screaming the lyrics to womanizer by b spears.

hows that?

im going to masturbate furiously while listening to barbie girl and watching clueless on mute, then when im about to blow im going to stuff a candle stick up my ass while screaming the lyrics to womanizer by b spears.

hows that?

They said do something different for a change.

Laugh all you want....

... but the candle thing. don't knock it.

Back