I challenge you!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats ok, katrina part 3 will be coming soon :) i'll take my 0 degree low for today :)

thats ok, katrina part 3 will be coming soon :) i'll take my 0 degree low for today :)

the ne and nw own the country.

yeah, it rains. but no earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, rattle snakes, black widows, scorpions, etc.

i like being relatively safe.

yeah, it rains. but no earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, rattle snakes, black widows, scorpions, etc.

word,a little snow and rain,ill take it

Sounds like Bart Simpson and Homer drank too many Duff's and tried to sing a song.

I must admit, it sounds better than the original.

Reminds me of a conversation at Yale I had:

"The next Katrina like storm will wipe out more people than Sickle cell"

".. Wait, why did you say 'sickle cell'?"

"Oh.. Just a reference point."

ne > nw.

we don't have mt visuvious (sp?) waiting to blow...

i'll bookmark this post for when it happens :)
i'm not worried. because IF it does happen, i wont be here. cali, ny or overseas....not exactly upgrades, but i suppose it beats molten lava and inhaling ash...

No, actually it can't. We can predict a month or so before most volcanos blow on US soil, and actually - most of the world. If our "vesuvius" goes, it's a National Park and it runs from north dakota to Texas. Warn all you want, we ain't gonna live.

the barbie girl in german isnt the full thing. just have to look it up on youtube or something for the full version.

Also, if Yosemite National Park goes up, I will be drinking as I watch the crap fall from the sky. May as well enjoy the view. ^_^

Either that raiding some nearby store for post apocalyptic supplies. Like ammunition.

Just don't let him near Yellowstone and we will all live

mjfmountain.jpg

Back