I converted to Mac (kinda lol)

??

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
So I downloaded this program called WindowBlinds (which can be downloaded from cnet)

Anyways, its a program that you can have very customized skins for windows, including Menus, Taskbar/start menu, buttons, ECT. Anyways here is a what I am running right now, a skin called Panther

For those who cant see the pic that well, it is a Mac theme. I found a site that has TONS of themes to chose from, however, it is 2:26am and I have a 9:30 class tommrow so I looked through it for like 2 seconds.

SKins

Close, but no cigar ;)
desktop1.jpg

well I have seen some previews that make it look EXACTLY like yours, but I have yet to find the skin. Plus for some of the icons, you need to upgrade to the full version. Fuck that.

you're going the wrong way.

get a linux skin or something

ive had windowblinds for like ever.

it rocks. ive also got the full version. i didnt pay for it.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Oct 6 2004, 06:51 PM
Sabz, I like it, what are you using for the "dock?"
[post=399252]Quoted post[/post]​

It's Kooldock. That's my bud's laptop though. I have transparency and drop shadows on my box as well, but not the rockin dock.

I use litestep. Talk about hardcore. I completely re did the shell for unique behavior, and adapted it for touch screen (My transparencies are too fine for mouse use)

Windowblinds is hella old. I "Beleive" the folks at Windowblinds are responsible for the shell on XP. Here... Check out this statement...

"Windows XP is nothing but 2000 workstation with windowblinds"

Yeah... YEAH... Makes sense now, don't it !?

-> Steve

no, because 2000 > xp

Back