I could really use some help!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

Ok, my friends step dad said that it is physically impossible for a japanese inline four or six cylinder to produce over 700hp. I've been looking on the internet for the last two days now and I cant find any dyno sheets to prove it to him. I bet him $100 that it is possible, and I cant afford to lose the money, so if anyone knows where I can find dyno sheets of a 4 or 6 cylinder japanese car with at least 700hp I would truly appricitate it. Thanks a bunch! :worthy:

skylines own 700hp... i just dont have any links

Hey guys thanks for the fast responses, I hope I get some money, shift linkage, here I come.....

Inline 6, easy to top 1000hp with the Skyline and Supra engines. Like those guys above have shown, you'll find plenty of dyno charts out there. Inline 4s making that much power are typically under wraps and don't have publicly posted dyno sheets, but there are some out there (NOT Dart blocks) making around 1000hp. They're not running gasoline though.

:D

You are young to the ways of post whoring.

This topic was relatively on track and had a subject that was intact. Not a thread to whore. The thread on "Funniest Convo of the Day" is ripe for whoring...

LS/Vtec motor with Turbo

this is at the wheels
LsVtec647whp.jpg

so thats about 750 flywheel HP

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

that's gotta be one fast mother, if he could ever get traction.

ls/vtec-t is definately :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

congrats on the free $100.

38-jojo%20turbo%20713%20hp.jpg

JG Pro Series B18C5 turbo race engine

JG Pro Series 1.9 liter JE pistons, Saenz rods, JG Pro Series B16A head, JG 296/300 cams, Motec M4 Pro with 1600cc injectors, JG custom intake manifold, and XS engineering turbocharger.

712.5 Hp and 461.5 Lbs. of torque at the wheels, 29 PSI of boost.

Back