i did it!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLKWDW

$12000 later and its finaly done...91 civic with a chevy 350 v8 crate engine with about $6000 in performance parts in it. it was dynod today at 540hp - 560ftlbs/torque.

ill post pics in a few hours .
and a description of how everything was done... whats realy cool is from the outside, the car looks 100%stock..not to mention its rear wheel drive ;) .

i know no one wil beleive this, i guess the pics wil be the proof...

im in a rush right now so sorry for being so breif and the horrible spelling/grammer.
gimmy a couple hours and everything will be postedin detail...

:p i want to see pics with u standing besides the car with a sign saying HS ownz, or something so i know its not fake. if u did it

congrats on wrecking an import with domestic crap. :p

this thing scares the shit out of me ;) we got it runnign properlythe day before yesterday and today, the first time in 6 months it left my backyard i got to drive it around all day, and then to the shop to be dyno'd. well in the first 3 hours i went through a set of rear tires, all i had were streat tires on it to start with and holy shit, i would let the clutch out at about 3600rpm's and the car wouldnt move, the tires would just spin all the way though 4th gear.... so after the street tires just melted to shit. we put the street slicks the rear end was originaly designed to utilize. we made a video of what happens when you combined over 550hp + rear wheel drive and still be under 2500lbs (weighed it at the dump :D ) you get a car that will do a 3 foot high wheely down my court... its insane.

whats so cool about all this is its not some montser garage butcherd car. the car is entirly street legal. drives close to the same as stock and is just as safe as it was when it came from honda, plus, there was no cosmetic modification done to it, so, aside from extra gauges, the outside, and inside are pretty much stock looking.. i guess the pics will show it off ;)

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Oct 8 2003, 11:12 PM
yeah, I believe pics are in order...

otherwise :bs:

:werd: .
postpics.gif

I'm calling MAJOR BS on the car looking stock from the outside. Without a HUGE cowl, and the firewall being moved 4-6 inches, that engine would NOT fit in there.

What tranny are you using, mr smart guy?

so ummm....yea. where the hell are the pics?? you said it woul be a few hours, well now its been almost a day. come on now, prove us wrong, cause now we all think you are full of :bs:

postpics.gif

I gotta see this, I can't believe it till i at least see pics. I think you shoulda done it in an EG chassis though

i must admit, stranger things have happened, bu t i guess i am on the BS bandwagon as well..... if it did get done... i would invest in some badass wheelie bars

I would have put a 3 Rotor in Instead of a V8.... mmmm 3 Rotor Power, peripheral port that baby, who needs turbos :D

umm im with the guys.. im calling this bs unless i see pics.. however, ive seen a chevy 350 before.. it was in a CRX.. however, the engine was in the rear because the engine bay was too small.. i think some of you have seen it too.. it was on horsepower tv a while back.. maybe like 3-4 years ago.. it ran somewhere in the 9s.. anyway, i wanna see a pic of this "Civette."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back