I did something stupid tonight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Me and my ex went out to dinner tonight. After dinner we rented a movie (kill bill), picked up some drinks, and headed back home. Before watching the movie we went out side and got in the hottub. We were kicking back, drinking and um stuff. She's a light smoker and was smoking a cig towards the end of our hot water session. Welp before getting out of the hottub, I downed the rest of my bottled drink and then grabed hers and did the same only to figure out that she was using it as her ashtray.... BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She was laughing while I was spitting and washing my mouth out as best as I could! Im just thankful I never did swallow anything I pit it out as soon as I figured out what had happend.

It's been about 4 hours and I STILL have that nasty taste in my mouth!

Smokers suck!

Here's a picture of us back in the day. I figure this pictures about 4 years old.

s40949939900c1.jpg

Dude what a story -- :) ack sounds horrible. talk about second hand smoke danger. LOL.

sorry man... sounds shittay

I thought you were gonna say you did something horrible, and slept with her.

:lmao: :lmao:

smokers are the WORST.

wait, why didn't she tell you when you picked it up? :hmm:

Hahaha, you look like you are 12 in that pic

As for the beer-ashtray, that will never happen to me, as I never have/never will date a chick who smokes. Still funny that it happened to you :p

Last edited by a moderator:
swallowing other peoples spitters is by far worse.

Originally posted by Havok@May 2 2004, 12:57 PM

As for the beer-ashtray, that will never happen to me, as I never have/never will date a chick who smokes.

:werd:

although my last girlfriend use to smoke occasionally before I met her and I made her quit when we got together so that don't count. :)

Originally posted by complicity@May 2 2004, 02:56 PM
:lmao: :lmao:

smokers are the WORST.

wait, why didn't she tell you when you picked it up? :hmm:

she had no chance to I downed my bottle then grabed hers keep in mind it was at 11-12 at night outside in the dark with the hottub lights on low =)

well.......did ya get some pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon or what?

and the only thing worse than drinking an ashtray would be drinking a dip spitter- :unsure:

:werd: I always check my soda if one of my co workers is dipping. I am just paranoid of drinking that nasty shit.

Originally posted by Havok
Hahaha, you look like you are 12 in that pic.

holy shit thats funny

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuck... what the fuck did you not notice the ole ashtray action for, dumbass?!

LOL.

Yah probably still got the tang, eh, Mr Pitt?

Back