i didn't know Bryan moved to texas...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lamo....

what the hell is that judge thinking.. I'd laugh so hard. How exactly are they going to know anyway?

Can't wear clothes or jewelry that represents the drug culture? It it was me...Fine, strip down butt naked and ask the judge if that was more acceptable.

That can't be real. :shrug2:

Quoted post[/post]]
lamo....

what the hell is that judge thinking.. I'd laugh so hard. How exactly are they going to know anyway?

Can't wear clothes or jewelry that represents the drug culture? It it was me...Fine, strip down butt naked and ask the judge if that was more acceptable.

Sometimes they can call upon the polygraph. It is used on most of the felony probationers.

i guess...

it's still bullshit. THAT is defenitly taking away someone's freedom. I probably wouldn't last more than 2 months. I think someone is going to end up stepping in and amending that "rule" a little.

I couldn't even keep myself in the state of NJ more than 2 days after I was put on probation. Then again, I do work in NY...on the third day I ended up going to PA.

It's all real.

And as far as encroaching on someone's liberty, That someone was in court for something. I suppose that offenders get all into the law only after they've broken them.

If that chick was found guilty of something (They didn't say, of course - I imagine because she's a minor) then she could either be abstinent or go to a halfway house. Her choice.

I don't think they would try to do that to an adult, but that's besides the point.

When I was a minor, I spent some time in programs (halfway houses). All of them were co-op. Engaging in sexual acts was prohibited but it defenitly happened, and it wasn't hard to get away with. If they placed her in a juvenile facility, she has a slim to no chance of even interacting with any other males then the C/O's.

Her crime couldn't have been that bad. Because to give her the option to be free and/or a halfway house, must be for some petty shit.

I dunno, not really in the right state of mind right now...so i'm just kinda talking outta my ass.

Does that not fall under, "cruel and unusual punishment?"

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
lamo....

Sometimes they can call upon the polygraph. It is used on most of the felony probationers.

And usually inadmissable thanks to it's unreliability.

I never really understood how they could accept something like that. I've passed a lie detector and I lied out of my ass. It did show a slight increase in whatever the fuck they call it, but not enough to "prove" I was lying.

I'm sure a doctor could probably know with females.

Back