I didn't want to do this, but Josh/Hotrex owes me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
He bought that CBR from my work, as part of the deal I gave him $200 for a manifold towards the bike...this was $200 cash out of my pocket that went directly to my boss, I didn't make $.01 off the deal

It'll be a month since he bought it this Thursday...he said the manifold was finished 3 weeks ago and everytime I talk to him he says he'll ship it tomorrow...

I want either the manifold or the $200 this week....I DON'T EVEN HAVE MY EG ANYMORE, if need be, I'll even send a UPS call tag to get it....it doesn't get any easier than that

Seriously, I'm not trying to be a dick, he seems like a decent kid and I know hes busy...but something came up and I'm trying to put some $$ together fast. I need it to re-sell it (for what I payed)...

well i told you on friday i was gonna ship it with the paperwork fo rthe bike. its doen, you can either have it, or a refund, regardless im sending that dmv paperwork to you priority tomorrow.

i feel the love

I agree with Blanco.

I wait 1 day to ship something to someone on HT and they go crazy. So I overnighted it and made $8 of it. It made everything right, that person has since bought other shit from me.

ya, the first manifold I got from him came pretty fast. I asked him for a favor to see if he would exchange that manifold for a T3 style flange and that one took over 2 weeks to get...luckily I wasn't in dire need.

Quoted post[/post]]
ya, the first manifold I got from him came pretty fast. I asked him for a favor to see if he would exchange that manifold for a T3 style flange and that one took over 2 weeks to get...luckily I wasn't in dire need.

2 weeks? THats it. You sound like an ungrateful asshole. He makes them to order. They are custom made. If I was him I would have told you to sell it and buy another one. Its not his fucking problem you changed your setup. Its very nice of him he let you exchange it. 2 weeks isn't shit for a manifold.

bullshit business ethics

the customer is always right, if not your not in business long.

get him his shit if you owe to it him its simple. it so easy to ship there is no excuse not to have it done in 1 week.

Quoted post[/post]]
bullshit business ethics

Holy Hell. Shut the F up. The customer is NOT always right. You haven't been in business long. People can be assholes, whether temporary or permanent, and some of them are out to get you.

Im not saying what either party did was right, but whoever doesn't show respect within their relationship is fucking up. Which could be none, one, or both.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
bullshit business ethics

Holy Hell. Shut the F up. The customer is NOT always right. You haven't been in business long. People can be assholes, whether temporary or permanent, and some of them are out to get you.

Im not saying what either party did was right, but whoever doesn't show respect within their relationship is fucking up. Which could be none, one, or both.
you misunderstood what he was saying... He was saying that it's bullshit the way business politics are because if you don't let the customer think he/she is always right, then you are out of the game pretty fast.

*sigh* :laugh: I guess you could infer that from his post. Sorry then, I just got out of work and I *HATE* "the customer is always right". And working two nights in-a-row while sick blows nuts :cry: .

But in general I'd prefer to not have to play that game with other people and just base the whole deal off of respect. I'm sure you all know when someone's had a bad day, and when someone just has that personality to go out of their way to make sure you're following the "golden rule" of service even if they're wrong. I just go ahead and let that person raise their blood pressure/take their attitude somewhere else. They'll wear out their welcome everywhere sooner or later.

La la la...off to bed now..

good that this is resolved.

I hope in the future this doesnt happen again, I know hotrex does nice custom work but you have to remember to follow your excellent work with excellent service as a whole.

yes the "customer is always right" saying sucks, I hated it when I was younger getting treated like shit in the food service business but thats how the world works when you are trying to profit off services.

Back