I Dont care about the RHD Haters... ITS ON!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Havok@Jul 26 2005, 11:29 PM
Enjoy pulling up to ATM's--no, wait.
Enjoy pulling up to bank tellers--damn!
Enjoy getting fast food--shit, useless again.
Enjoy having a completely useless modification that cost tons of money--there we go, got one.
[post=531691]Quoted post[/post]​

^^bahaha...He's just going to have to drive in reverse... :D

it is a fast food resturant for the fat pigs in my area. It has 2 drive thru windows one on each side of the building.

why are you rims diff colors LOL...please tell me those blue are just for slicks or something...at the track..dont' tell me you drive around like that...
[post=531672]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm guessing it's a 'red white and blue' thing...Just a hunch.

Not very JDM, if you ask me...

I'm doing my car in Red and Gold....RDM, y0!
[post=531686]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Enjoy pulling up to ATM's--no, wait.
Enjoy pulling up to bank tellers--damn!
Enjoy getting fast food--shit, useless again.
Enjoy having a completely useless modification that cost tons of money--there we go, got one.
[post=531691]Quoted post[/post]​

wheels came like that, they're from japan. Durasports. they come like that in different colors, and each colors are different offset. front pair blue, rear red. offset for a RWD though. used in autoX alot.

red/white/blue - no, im not patriotic, it's just what i have, and it just came out like that

the wheels arent staying for long, i'll have some new stuff soon.. but as for now, i still like these wheels. and they were only 200 bucks brand new..

havoc - i dont use ATM, i dont go to the bank, going through fast food drive thru's are fun to me, and "useless modification that costs tons of money" wow.. i only spent $250, and i like being different, standing out from the crowd.. so far it's been doing good..

thanks..

Originally posted by tegboi@Jul 27 2005, 02:31 AM
wheels came like that, they're from japan. Durasports. they come like that in different colors, and each colors are different offset. front pair blue, rear red. offset for a RWD though. used in autoX alot.

red/white/blue - no, im not patriotic, it's just what i have, and it just came out like that

the wheels arent staying for long, i'll have some new stuff soon.. but as for now, i still like these wheels. and they were only 200 bucks brand new..

havoc - i dont use ATM, i dont go to the bank, going through fast food drive thru's are fun to me, and "useless modification that costs tons of money" wow.. i only spent $250, and i like being different, standing out from the crowd.. so far it's been doing good..

thanks..
[post=531787]Quoted post[/post]​

I like your car, ive seen it in on G2ic, i like it a lot. DA's for lyfe y0

[LSVTEC andDOHC_VTEC]I want to be different, just like everyone else![/LSVTEC and DOHC_VTEC]

Originally posted by Havok@Jul 28 2005, 12:23 PM
[LSVTEC andDOHC_VTEC]I want to be different, just like everyone else![/LSVTEC and DOHC_VTEC]
[post=532366]Quoted post[/post]​

exactly, im glad you get it.

some of you need to get a life, especially the ones that pay a shop to install an intake and your in here blah blah rhd sucks. this guy is doing some good work so just quit the shit talking.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Jul 28 2005, 01:00 PM
some of you need to get a life, especially the ones that pay a shop to install an intake and your in here blah blah rhd sucks. this guy is doing some good work so just quit the shit talking.
[post=532392]Quoted post[/post]​

Amen brotha.

I am about to finish my project EF now, and then i can get back onto the rhd project.
I started with this...
1875448_1_full.jpg

1875448_7_full.jpg

and this is where im at now, i just need to wire it, and put the glass and interior in.
1875448_97_full.jpg

1875448_101_full.jpg

1875448_102_full.jpg

All that work was done by me, in my driveway. I wanted to get some practice in on painting a car before i did the RHD Eg6 paint. Plus i needed to stop driving my minivan.

Im still looking for the RHD parts i need as well.

(Insert Passionate Tiger Growl Here)

There is just something about EF's................. :drool: ............ oh ya.....that's it.

Oh, shit. I typed that.

Whoops.

I am also digging your RHD conversion. Looking good and it shows/builds character. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by civic@93,Aug 18 2005, 09:25 PM
dude! whats that color? i love it!
[post=542163]Quoted post[/post]​

Imma gona start a new thread in the showcase on this one, to keep the clutter out of the RHD stuff.

nice progress man EF looks VERY nice as well....blow off all the haters they are just mad cuase they don't have the skills to do all that and checkers is ALSO called rally's AND you can't go through drive thru's backwards already tried they said they couldn't serve us lol...

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC@Aug 18 2005, 09:38 PM
nice progress man EF looks VERY nice as well....blow off all the haters they are just mad cuase they don't have the skills to do all that and checkers is ALSO called rally's AND you can't go through drive thru's backwards already tried they said they couldn't serve us lol...
[post=542166]Quoted post[/post]​

one night i wasnt 100% sober (id call it a 80%) and i drove through mc'donalds backwards in my caravan, b/c i didnt want to handle the money or food. so i had the passanger order and whatnot. They laughed so hard at the window, but we still got served

I know about rallys. it was wierd going down south and seeing checkers, and it was the same menu as rallys. I know about that shit too.

BTW, all this work is done in my driveway. who the hell says you need a garage to do good work?

Back