I dont get Massive?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OGMatt

Not a real OG lol
I have a rw12 sub and a rs 25 amp both from Massive. The amp says it's 25w rms but it powers my 400w rms sub fine dose any one else find that Massive underestimates ther products?

you could blow your amp like that.
that and its probably still not powering the sub as well as it should.
how many channels is it?

2 channal. I bought it from sound solutions in victoria and the guy ther says I could power two 400w rms subs of that amp and I was like WTF? so I bought it! lol

and its only 25 watts rms?
are you sure its not 250?
if it was 250 average, then i could see it working..

Massive audio I have never heard of and I compete in USACi. The reason a small amp can move a higher rated sub is due to the enclosure size. You can move air more efficiently in a larger enclosure rather than a smaller enclosure, up to a point.

Massive audio I have never heard of and I compete in USACi. The reason a small amp can move a higher rated sub is due to the enclosure size. You can move air more efficiently in a larger enclosure rather than a smaller enclosure, up to a point.

Weird cuz the sales man said he competes and he said that massive audio has won in everything. He has a VW sorraco and I have personaly seen him hit 155db on massive subs.

Weird cuz the sales man said he competes and he said that massive audio has won in everything. He has a VW sorraco and I have personaly seen him hit 155db on massive subs.

he's just selling the product. i would check to see the bridges output is the corrct amount for your subs. if its enough than your good. either way your subs sound like crap unless you have at least true 500watts going to them.

Back