I don't know how to feel right now....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

a plan is good.

as for the HI, even at 8 bucks an hour, i'd have her stick it out and take the HI. the chucnk of pay thats going to cut cut is FAR less than what you would have to pay for out of pocket.

I'm not sure what her place does for maternity leave, but thats something to consider as well. Can she take weeks off and not get fired, or worse, get dropped form HI?

Take her's for now and through the pregnancy, but long-term, you need to get a job that offers it to provide for your family.

day care is expensive. and between her low pay, it might save you money to have her stay home with the baby while you work 2 jobs or something.

there's money out there man. find someone who will pay you for it :)

Dude I had my first kid when I was 18 and the second at age 20. We are married now, I support all of them on 38,500 a year, bought a house, brand new car, etc.

It can be done

my best advice, watch "run's house" on mtv. he sets a great example of how to be a father. yeah, he has a shitload of money, but they would be just as happy if they were poor. The more I watch it, the more i want to find the woman I want to start a family with.

congratulations on the child. feel lucky that it is with someone you love.

i didn't give you rep when you posted the wifey pics. i'll give you rep when she is 9 months prego and you take a picture standing next to her. thats a great thing to be with someone you love.

thats what got you in this situation in the first place
lol

why wait till next week?
start yesterday

the good leads dont get given out till monday and i have a busy week left. next week is a fresh start.

a plan is good.

as for the HI, even at 8 bucks an hour, i'd have her stick it out and take the HI. the chucnk of pay thats going to cut cut is FAR less than what you would have to pay for out of pocket.

I'm not sure what her place does for maternity leave, but thats something to consider as well. Can she take weeks off and not get fired, or worse, get dropped form HI?

Take her's for now and through the pregnancy, but long-term, you need to get a job that offers it to provide for your family.

day care is expensive. and between her low pay, it might save you money to have her stay home with the baby while you work 2 jobs or something.

there's money out there man. find someone who will pay you for it :)

she works at westgate palace resort; together with another lady she looks after 10 kids max while their parent go take a timeshare tour. 7:30-3:30 5 days a week she basically sits there and makes sure no one gets hurt. i think she could do her job while giving birth. :D

Dude I had my first kid when I was 18 and the second at age 20. We are married now, I support all of them on 38,500 a year, bought a house, brand new car, etc.

It can be done

thanks for the support. i know i can do it. i just need to make the right choices and not over look opportunities .

my best advice, watch "run's house" on mtv. he sets a great example of how to be a father. yeah, he has a shitload of money, but they would be just as happy if they were poor. The more I watch it, the more i want to find the woman I want to start a family with.

congratulations on the child. feel lucky that it is with someone you love.

i didn't give you rep when you posted the wifey pics. i'll give you rep when she is 9 months prego and you take a picture standing next to her. thats a great thing to be with someone you love.

ive seen it and it looks so staged that i couldn't bare to watch

even though i dont like the situation i put my self in, i will make the best of it. my wife is one of a kind and she puts up with me so i'm getting as ready as i can be for our sake.... i at least have 9 months to get ready

Watch MTV for parenting advice? ROFL

i at least have 9 months to get ready

9 months from now, you'll be like, "What the hell happened to those 9 months I was supposed to have?"

we went today to the health department to get a formal pregnancy test by a doc.

everything went smoothly and they took care of everything promtly. got there at 7:05 left at
5 till 9.

she is 6.2 weeks and right on my calculations she consieved [spll] around 4-15.

i feel a lot more comfortable with the situation and i feel up beat and for some reason I'm thinking that this is somehow for the best.

i told my dad today.
he was waiting for a client to come in for a meeting. i congratulated him and told him he has less than 8 month left of being just dad.
i kinda hung up quick since he was about to be in a meeting.
& he hasn't called back
i wonder what he's thinking about?

heck we don't even know if the pregnancy will hold. its her first and her sister had a miscarriage after 8-12 weeks. but we are hoping for the best...:eek:

Congrats!!!!

Formby for Father of the year!!!

Watch MTV for parenting advice? ROFL
i didn't say it's good for parenting advice. but they are a good example of a close family and the importance of family values. or maybe i'm just jealous because i grew up without my dad around and being broke as fuck. those people have a great relationship and unity, even if it is staged for tv it's a good example.

ok so the paper said something about 6.2...

what do i know?

i know its got a heart beat by now and looks nothing like me...

looks like this

images

yeah... something like that...
what i meant was that it has no real human attributes its animalistic at this point.

any way,

my brother called and congratulated me. its weird because we don't really talk and i left him a kinda mean msg about 2 moths ago and he never replied....huh

he said my dad called him realy happy and told him that he was going to be a grandpa. but when i told him he didn't sound very interested; shit, i even called him after work and all he said was..

"it's the beginning of my vengeance"

what ever that means.

then he calls my wife and is all nice to her.... wtf?

don't bother worring about it you have enough on your plate right now. if he's being nice just accept it. if he's being a dick don't deal with him till your life calms down enough to deal with his bs. you have a family to worry about.

Your family sucks. Move.

My family in law sucks. We moved across country and they were SO NICE to us.. it was crazy.

they live in PR

i don't think that he is being malicious, i think that he doesn't know how to talk to me. i left pr when i was eight and never had a relation ship with him...

i wish he would talk to me like a regular person, instead on these 3min conversations

and her family never liked me, don't know why. her sisters husband was accepted just fine. no they are having problems and they talk a lot of shit about him behind his back. me, i stayed away so the have 0 to say.

ive come to the conclusion that a family is the one you make not the one your born into.

Back