I don't know how to feel right now....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ive come to the conclusion that a family is the one you make not the one your born into.
Best thing ive ever heard a guy say..my boyfriend said that if he ever got me pregnant he would shoot himself..good dad huh?

well then i would leave him. i bet he would too
he is really crazy...wouldnt put it past him..it be too much money for him to have a kid because he cant buy more shit for his car...i try to talk to him about it. It could happen. Anything is possible!

So that you don't get yourself pregnant in an effort to keep him, duh. He probably wants kids, but wants to wait for the right time. Guys really arent hard to understand. Emotionally, we're about 2 inches deep.

Emotionally, we're about 2 inches deep.
hmmm, i don't need emotion for sex...

"it's the beginning of my vengeance"
i've heard that saying before
when a kid is young they make their parents crazy with the shit they do
and the best vengeance is to wait for them to have children of their own so they know how it feels
i wouldn't take it in a bad way

Quote:
"it's the beginning of my vengeance"
i've heard that saying before
when a kid is young they make their parents crazy with the shit they do
and the best vengeance is to wait for them to have children of their own so they know how it feels
i wouldn't take it in a bad way

that's what my mom said

Best thing ive ever heard a guy say..my boyfriend said that if he ever got me pregnant he would shoot himself..good dad huh?

i dont want to though, i watch him when he's around his neices and he's great. He would be a great dad. But i dont understand why he says that he would shoot himself.

So that you don't get yourself pregnant in an effort to keep him, duh. He probably wants kids, but wants to wait for the right time. Guys really arent hard to understand. Emotionally, we're about 2 inches deep.
he will want kids one day, just not with her. thats how it is. if he actually says that kind of shit, i would leave him.

Back