I don't know if this is real oR some ass sending me a virus

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
I just got this email (in my Yahoo Inbox)

the email address is from "mail@yahoo.com"

"Dear Yahoo Member,

Your e-mail account was used to send a huge amount of unsolicited spam messages during the recent week. If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and confirm the attached document so you will not run into any future problems with the online service.

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to cancel your membership.

Virtually yours,
The Yahoo Support Team"

There is an attachment

File name: readme.zip
File size: 92kb
File type: application/octet-stream
Scan result: No virus threat detected.

wtf?

Email back and say it wasnt you and you have changed ur password if it helps.. lol

Oh oh no more membership for you.. means those guys on gaylavalife wont know where to email....

virus. don't extract it

toss that in the trash like a $10 whore

i think they recycle all kinds of plastic now, and i know by me, waste managment takes ALL cardboard, not just corrugated anymore...

also magazines/shiny finish ads, and newspapers

i'm the recycling coordinator at my job
lol
:mrgreen:

fuk man just about everything that you get from someone you dont know is a virus if it's in .zip form. fuk it forward it to a person you hate.

I know that most virus' are in zips, but usually Yahoo picks them up and puts them in my Spam folder. And the return email address is mail@yahoo...

I dunno, I deleted it and reported it to them and we'll see what they say

thanks y0

that and i doubt they would say "you sent a HUGE amount" lol

Back