i dont know nothing about obd0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allgo

if i get a 91 civic hatch, can i just take everything from an 91 integra and drop it in?? integra motor, tranny,linkage, mounts, axles, ecu, harness,ect.??? or will i need to buy custom mounts???

this is my new project. i know whats up with eg6 and dc2 but have no clue about this. need all info.

Originally posted by Jeef@Feb 7 2004, 01:38 PM
www.hasport.com and look at their reference section about swaps. Its very informative.
But 91 to 91 will be obd0.

yes, i know its obd0. i only am inform with obd1 things. obd0 is new to me

new shortened linkage new mounts and different axels but wiring should be just plug and go. obd0 2 obd0 easy.

Originally posted by rushcrx@Feb 8 2004, 12:28 AM
new shortened linkage new mounts and different axels but wiring should be just plug and go. obd0 2 obd0 easy.

where or how can i get a shorten linkage?? what kind of axles do i need? where can i get the cheapest but reliable mounts,linkage, axles??

you can shorten the linkage yourself i have mounts well if you have any questions pm me

HOLY DPFI - MPFI BATMAN I cant believe no one informed him of this! As you may already know, unless it's an SI or HF Civic/CRX it's DPFI... dual point fuel inj. As you may also know the Integra's motor is MPFI... hmmm. You'll need to wire for MPFI... good luck

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Feb 14 2004, 01:32 AM
HOLY DPFI - MPFI BATMAN I cant believe no one informed him of this! As you may already know, unless it's an SI or HF Civic/CRX it's DPFI... dual point fuel inj. As you may also know the Integra's motor is MPFI... hmmm. You'll need to wire for MPFI... good luck

so, any hf are si and im set??? what if i get a obd1 motor from a 92-93 b18a?? will the harness from the obd1 motor plug straight up with no mod???

what is this all going to cost my about to drop this in my car?? i know motor, tranny, ecu, wire will run for about 700. all i need is custon linkage and axles after that?? thanks for the reply, i was going to buy a dx crx. im getting a hf now.

good job go with the hf fo' sho' but anyways if you are new i would say to just stay obd0 a lot less trouble and it will cost basically what you make it cost depending on relibility sp?, mileage, forced ind. etc. but if you choose you can make it for around 1500-2000 easy.

Back