I don't know why I just realized this....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I used to fit in my Pulsar just fine :)

Toyota is smart, they have grown with they're target audience, the baby boomers...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
So the Corolla XRS isn't considered a sport compact?
no.

Thats like saying the latest Nissan SE-R spec V is a sport compact.

Why not? Because it's four doors... or what?

If that's the reason, is a Dodge SRT4 a sport compact then?

I thought a compact was a small sized car, A sport would have a 'sporty' engine for the size of the car, with 'sport' suspension and the whatnot?
because they are garbage. Yes, the dodge SRT4 is a sport compact. The other 2 cars have nothing sporty about them, hence not sport compacts.

toyota totally kicks ass. They are a business, they aim to make money (as well as please customers) and this is the way to make money.

Lexus has been caught testing a new Lexus IS coupe, suppose to have the new v8 thats going into the supra, but detuned to 400hp.

Quoted post[/post]]
How can you be 6' tall and 130 lbs ? Don't you fall through dimensions at that point ?

How can you be so short? It's just the way I am.

B16 I don't see whats not sport compact-ish about a 170 hp car with a 6 speed. I guess a GSR or Si isn't a sport compact either.

Whatever floats your opinions boat I guess.

Quoted post[/post]]B16 I don't see whats not sport compact-ish about a 170 hp car with a 6 speed. I guess a GSR or Si isn't a sport compact either.

Whatever floats your opinions boat I guess.
Cuz its still slow, the only thing that the sentra still has going for it, is exactly what the rest of the SE-Rs had..... it can turn. Btw.... its still a sport compact..... if a fucking zetec focus is considered to be the "hottest sport compact" then I vote for the echo to take its place.... fucking critics.

Back