I dont know

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDMG2i

I have a 90 integra ls i put a jdm b16 in it my car was just setting running and it just shut of it started right back up then when I was driving it back fired and then shut off I just took my cap of made sure every thing was ok then I tried to start it then it started know I think its my msd playing tricks on me I not dump so it cant be anything easy I've done 4 swaps to this car my self it might also be my fuel relay but I have a new won

1. is this a question or are you just rambling?
2. did you graduate any of your English classes?
3. so it backfired, died and then you started it up...uh...ok...refer to my question #1.

Originally posted by JDMG2i@May 14 2004, 10:43 AM
for the person above this thanks for your input but if you dont know then shut up

On a side note:

1. Dont tell a member who has been here longer than you to shut up
2. Dont refer to your car as an XSi, it isnt one, it will never be one... your car is On a side note:

1. Dont tell a member who has been here longer than you to shut up
2. Dont refer to your car as an XSi, it isnt one, it will never be one... your car is USDM, LHD... it is not from The Land of the Rising Sun, and right hand drive... you can all the JDM tidbits you want, your car will NEVER be an XSI anything, Do you understand?

You need to reiterate your question, meaning you need to make it a question rather than a statement.

So it died, the mysteriously started and died on you on the way home?

Check for fuel, check for spark, any CEL's, check for good electrical connection, check to make sure nothing is grounding out.

Originally posted by JDMG2i@May 14 2004, 10:43 AM
for the person above this thanks for your input but if you dont know then shut up

I don't know because in your incoherent rambling I couldn't make out any specific question to give an answer to. If you're not going to take my opinion as such, then maybe you're not even old enough to own a car yet.

oh no you think your cool you hurt me to bad I dont need to have a integra xsi and it is right hand drive and I also run low 13s high 12s all motor so sticks and stones may hurt brake my bone but names will never hurt me and you been here longer then me then you should be the one with all the answers and know not to go off topic but insted you act like a child hope your having fun

Dude seriously, use a few of . every now and then. I mean comon already...here I'll even loan you a few

....................... USE THEM FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HUMAN!!!!!!!

I can't understand anything you're babbling about...could you just restate the damn question already??

Originally posted by JDMG2i@May 14 2004, 11:17 AM
oh no you think your cool you hurt me to bad I dont need to have a integra xsi and it is right hand drive and I also run low 13s high 12s all motor so sticks and stones may hurt brake my bone but names will never hurt me and you been here longer then me then you should be the one with all the answers and know not to go off topic but insted you act like a child hope your having fun

Holy Shit, stocks n stones...

I could careless what you run in the quater or the 400 M depending on where you are from.

If its right hand drive post up some pictures. How is it right hand drive where somehwhere in yout ramblin I saw you wrote this is the 4th swap in this car...

I think your like 15-16 y/o max... dude grow up... stop rambling post a fucking question we can answer.

Hey, fuckstain: your car doesn't exactly run 13's or 12's when it's dying randomly, does it?

As far as RHD... post a pic. I'd like to see it. Really. I would. Because RHD is sooooo cool. JdM f0 5hiZZle DiZZl3! :blah: :slap:

Fuck him. He's lost all information seeking privelages. He's just an asshat in the wrong place now.

I love it DOHC

Rev8K and I

Me: that guy is an asshat eh?
rev8k: lol
rev8k: I love it.
rev8k: its absolutely hilarious that he posts a statement wihtout punctuation and then wonders why he's not getting answers.
Me: have you read any of his other posts yet?
rev8k: nah
rev8k: I just can't wait for B, E and Ji to get in there...heh
Me: that'd be cool
Mr: you kno whow he said it was RHD... I just found a post contradictin himself
Mr: brb
rev8k: yeah his first post says he has an integra LS. lol
Me: haa haa
Me: has he said anythign else?
rev8k: nah
rev8k: dohch22a4 laid into him though...fuckin hilarious.

This is wonderful. A start to an awesome day...

So what about this real JDM RHD XS-i?

Its your other car right? I doubt it... kid.

lol damn

Check all your engine systems...figure out the reason why it's dying...its gotta be spark, fuel, air, or even your coolant is low and it's overheating and dying.

It's turning out to be a pretty good day. I own a fuckhead that's out of line, I'm actually awake for a bio lab today and tonight me and Scott (smonkeyboy) and our buddy Raymond are starting an LS/VTEC build for Ray's CRX he doesn't have yet, lol. Ray is getting a full B16 and full B18A with both trannys, an 8lb flywheel, three puck clutch for like, around 800-1k. Awesome deal. Pays to have friends that get bored with hondas, huh? lol

The engines are both spotless too. No broken sensors or nothin.

Yes sir. His rambling/question was answered. james told him all that he can do. This thread should be locked. It's too tempting of a playground. lol

Hey Losers, This sounds like a big Circle Jerk in here. You guys got way too much time on your hands. Try not to take too many cum shots in your mouth their. BYEBYE NOW.

Originally posted by tlb1127@May 14 2004, 10:51 AM
Hey Losers, This sounds like a big Circle Jerk in here. You guys got way too much time on your hands. Try not to take too many cum shots in your mouth their. BYEBYE NOW.

I say we ban that little fucker. :fuckyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back