I don't want to jinx myself....but

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
93 EX 5speed (from FL)...its in the a town just outside Providence

hit in the right front, but the guy drove it to Maaco for an estimate...says it runs/drives fine, no suspension damage.

Its coming with everything in the pics (these are pre-accident)...I'm giving him $700 (his price)

outside_edited.jpg

seats_edited.jpg

engine_edited.jpg

engine2_edited.jpg

man, I love extra parts

And that clown with the SOHC Integra is up to $1500 ? Score, I say. Get pics of that damage. You could have a $200 fix on your hands and you'll volley for the win.

I'd like the motor and trans (look at that thing) for my hatch

It *looks* like the head been done, I dunno, I'll make final decisions tomorrow morning (and post pics of the damage)

but, it looks like the Z6 swap will be up for sale :)

I NEED THOSE SEATS...sorry buddy

very nice!

how much if you get replacement bodypanels and swap the z6 in there? maybe... :)

we'll see :)

my brother already offered to pay half if I give him the chassis (he has a twin to this car, but its an auto)

i hate to tell you this but thats my buddies car and the front end is really crushed

jk awesome find lol

You shut up.

They're better than Std trim ED hatch seats :p

they're Prelude seats

and they're gray

like my interior

also, if you weren't on the goddamn wrong coast, I have a pair of 90-93 teg cloth seats in gray

I wanna actually reupholster my ED seats. I love those things. I got compliments on them before (it was... I think... uh... IWantAnSi while we were stealing pallets behind the strip-club in niagara wondering what the hell a strip club buys by the pallet I think... )

Just one of those moments I'll remember.

I have a set of 91 Lude seats in grey too.

I don't want to reupholster mine. They suck. They make my lower back hurt.

I'd LIKE to find a set of Del Sol seats, but they're so damn expensive.

Quoted post[/post]]
I wanna actually reupholster my ED seats. I love those things. I got compliments on them before (it was... I think... uh... IWantAnSi while we were stealing pallets behind the strip-club in niagara wondering what the hell a strip club buys by the pallet I think... )

Just one of those moments I'll remember.

I have a set of 91 Lude seats in grey too.

how do you think they smuggle the strippers in :)

Your common woman + your common thong + your common music + your common dollar bill = stripper. It more amazes me these days that women aren't strippers.

Back