I drank Cocaine, how bout u??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
It was TERRIBLE!!! It tastes like Jaeger without the buzz. It burned the fuck outta my throat on top of it all :( :( :( Big thumbs DOWN to the people that made that drink......

Did your throat burn too? It was kinda sweet at the very very first taste, then immediate gross followed by burning.

you talkin about the liquid cocaine... i had one, well maybe a few made as a drink and i thought they were pretty tasty.. you must be talking about the shot version

do you even know whats in it? and i've only heard it called "liquid cocaine" blah blah blah.

I have a can sitting on my desk, its called just Cocaine.

Ingredients(directly from the can):
carbonated water, dextrose, citric acid, taurine, natural flavors, sodium citrate, caffeine, d-ribose, salt, sodium benzoate, inositol, ascorbic acid, sucralose, l-camitine, potassium sorbate, guarana seed extract, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, and FD & C coloring.

I have a can sitting on my desk, its called just Cocaine.

Ingredients(directly from the can):
carbonated water, dextrose, citric acid, taurine, natural flavors, sodium citrate, caffeine, d-ribose, salt, sodium benzoate, inositol, ascorbic acid, sucralose, l-camitine, potassium sorbate, guarana seed extract, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, and FD & C coloring.
hahahaha, we are all thinking you meant "liquid cocaine" like the alcohol.

Ahhhhhhh, I didnt realize there is an alky called Cocaine too. Going to google now......

Liquid Cocaine recipe:
1/2 oz Bacardi® 151 rum
1/2 oz Goldschlager® cinnamon schnapps
1/2 oz Jagermeister® herbal liqueur

12.gif

Pour ingredients as listed above into a large shot glass and shoot.

Ahhhhhhh, I didnt realize there is an alky called Cocaine too. Going to google now......

Liquid Cocaine recipe:
1/2 oz Bacardi® 151 rum
1/2 oz Goldschlager® cinnamon schnapps
1/2 oz Jagermeister® herbal liqueur

12.gif

Pour ingredients as listed above into a large shot glass and shoot.
now do you understand why i wasn't surprised it burned??? haha, plus you said it tasted like jaeger. they probably made that to taste like the alcohol version. :puke:

pussy. real men shoot their cocaine.
hahaha, read my sig. i was born a couple years too late. i would have made a great yuppy. i've never actually done coke though.

I cant totally see how you were laughing your ass off on that end. I need to pick up some goldschlagger and try this out tonight, I have the other ingredients ;)

I cant totally see how you were laughing your ass off on that end. I need to pick up some goldschlagger and try this out tonight, I have the other ingredients ;)
you CAN or CAN NOT see why we were laughing?

oh and instead of the 151, i've seen it made with rumpleminz.

oops I meant CAN. You were prolly thinking I'm some alky panty waste :p I drink Crown Royal on the rocks. No mixers or chasers :D

He was curious why I would wonder a shot of liquid cocaine would burn my throat. Its a no brainer. We were confused on which Cocaine drink we were discussing.

pussy. real men shoot their cocaine.

lol....this drink is illegal here in australia (some stupid fucking kid drank it and well ill stop there but it was as funny as fuck even though he imported it here and at the time it was still illegal)

have any of u guys had a drink called kamasutra (fuck it tastes like shit but ur awake for hours)

i drink crunk juice.

joking. Liquid Cocaine..... we wont go there. As for real cocaine, never done it. Nothin is goin in my nose, plus if it aint natural i wont touch it.

Back