I f@cking hate ticketmaster

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chadcharb

VIP
just got on to buy soundgarden tickets for this summer. tickets before fees are 65.00. you think ahh thats not bad, but then they tack on the fees. tickets after fees 85.50!!! 20.50 just in fees! why dont bands do anything about this? theres alot of people i know that are not gonna buy tickets becasue they just cant afford to spend that much on a concert ticket.

i know this is nothing new it just seems like every time i buy a ticket it gets worse and worse. i hate it

I'm pretty sure most bands don't have much control over it. If they want to get big, they gotta go mainstream and play the mainstream venues which all sell their tix through ticketmaster. I fuckin hate them too. I just bought tix for Deathcab for Cutie and am about to buy tix for S.O.A.D./Gogol Bordello today and they are all through ticketmaster.

Most of the shows i go to cost $10 at the door :)

fighting ticketmaster, well, Pearl jam already tried this in the mid 90s.....

B said:
Most of the shows i go to cost $10 at the door :)

fighting ticketmaster, well, Pearl jam already tried this in the mid 90s.....

I try to avoid buying through them but sometimes when there's a show I can't pass up I'm stuck in the monopoly

I want these tickets too.

I'm pretty close to biting the bullet and going this route. I just got weezer tickets so this would be an expensive weekend before I hit vegas next week.

Slammed89Integra said:
I want these tickets too.

I'm pretty close to biting the bullet and going this route. I just got weezer tickets so this would be an expensive weekend before I hit vegas next week.

How could you pass up soundgarden at the gorge? Sacrifice my man. I have my bachelor party in 12 days and wedding in 40 somthing and I made it happen!!! You'll regret it for sure

Back