I feel like annoying the neocons today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ya, i could care less as well.

they are all still in power, and will continue to be that way for many decades to come.

deal with it.

this country isnt perfect, if you dont like it, move to iraq. i hear they are starting a new democratic government over there. go join up with them and make that country a better place to live if you are so concerned about politicians walking "the thin line"

arguements like this are stupid. its like arguing with a jehovah's witnesss. no matter WHAT you say, the opposition will ALWAYS come back with statistical facts and figures that best suit their position in the arguement.

arguing politics is stupid. so you may win over one or two people. big fucking deal. this is not the forum to preach the gospel according to Sabz5150.

if you are THAT concerned with whatever it is you are trying to sell us, then why are you preaching on a FUCKING CAR FORUM ?????????????????????????????

Sabz5150, let me ask you one question.

WHICH political parties do you ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE IN? Which ORGANIZATIONS do you belong to? I would hope you can reply to this question.....because if you do NOT participate in ANY political organizations, or anything to that matter......

all you are is another hot air windbag spewing forth his opinion without going out there in real life to try and make a difference.

shit or get off the fucking pot.

again, allow me to clarify.

I am NOT flaming you for your opinion. why? because I could give a fuck less about who did what to whom and who is in bed with whomever.

What I am trying to get at, is whether or not you are out there in real life, trying to make a difference. Regardless of whether or not I share your viewpoints, I would hope that you are trying to realize your "truths" out there in this country by actively participating in a political organization, whatever it may be.

if not, i got no respect for you.

to each his/her own opinion, but if you feel THAT strongly about something, the only way I can respect your opinion is if you are out there trying to make a difference, not just running your mouth off a milllion miles an hour to anyone who will listen (or is forced to listen)

otherwise you are just another one of those fucking europeans, pick any country, that just sit back and bash the United States and it's citizens, like there is no tomorrow. You feel THAT strongly about something, you dont sit around and cry foul, you get up off your ass and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

I about had it up to here with the fucking europeans as well. Those fuckheads got nothing better to do than to sit back and talk down on america. im generalizing here of course. i do not mean ALL europenas, but a great majority just sit there and talk down on us. WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY TO BE TALKING DOWN ON THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

fucking assholes.

fin.

:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd:

Thank you ahedau, thank you Silverchild79, thank you JD, thank you Tony.

Trying to have a discussion with someone who can't see outside their own little world is like talking to a wall.

I'm done.

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 23 2004, 12:17 AM
:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd:

Thank you ahedau, thank you Silverchild79, thank you JD, thank you Tony.

Trying to have a discussion with someone who can't see outside their own little world is like talking to a wall.

I'm done.

ahem....

why is my name LAST on the list? :p

i thought I broke it down pretty darn good those last two posts.... :p

:p

I followed post order... but yes, you did break it down pretty well. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 22 2004, 10:02 PM
WHICH political parties do you ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE IN? Which ORGANIZATIONS do you belong to? I would hope you can reply to this question.....because if you do NOT participate in ANY political organizations, or anything to that matter......

Registered Democrat. Have a nice day.

Oh, and Canada? Seriously considering it. This country is sadly heading backwards fast. Unless something changes, I'm outta here. Too many reasons NOT to.

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Apr 23 2004, 08:01 AM-->
Tonyd0821
@Apr 22 2004, 10:02 PM

Oh, and Canada? Seriously considering it. This country is sadly heading backwards fast. Unless something changes, I'm outta here. Too many reasons NOT to.

Your political affiliation isn't exactly what I think he was aiming at, more like, what do you DO to better your world? Being a registered this or that doesn't really mean shit unless you participate in activities that strive towards you end goals, and voting once every four years doesn't count.

Nah, he votes at least twice every four years- once in the primaries, and once in the actual election.

:p

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Apr 23 2004, 02:01 AM-->
Tonyd0821

This just in......

I have learned through my EXCLUSIVE connections in the legal system this little tidbit of information:

Since you are such a royal pain the fucking ass to this country, a high-ranking Government official has been directed to this thread (of whom which remains to be anonymous) and since you are such a douche-bag, he has pulled some strings of his own in the IRS.

He has directed the powers that be, that ALL of your income tax money that you paid last year will be diverted to the Maitenance and Operations fund of the White House. He has requested that your money be DIRECTLY spent upon toilet paper for the George Bush and Cheney to wipe their asses with.

So next time Mr. Bush or Mr. Cheney pinches off a huge load in the White House bathroom, take solice in the fact that your hard earned tax dollars are doing their part to help keep their asses clean.

:D

Dont piss off our government.

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Apr 23 2004, 02:01 AM-->
Tonyd0821

Good go to Canada, I'll laugh as I'm fixing the planes that are forcing your new government into submission.

Face it, America rules the wrold. You don't piss us off or first you go hungy, and then we kick your fucking ass. The rest of the world doesn't like it, but they were making hand over fist (illeagaly) on the oil for food program. And liberal America wants to ask those ppl for help? Fuck them and fuck you! Leave my country, because I am tired of working 14 hrs a day to protect your ungreatful asses.

Originally posted by Silverchild79+Apr 23 2004, 10:36 PM-->
Originally posted by Sabz5150@Apr 23 2004, 02:01 AM
Tonyd0821
WHICH political parties do you ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE IN?  Which ORGANIZATIONS do you belong to?  I would hope you can reply to this question.....because if you do NOT participate in ANY political organizations, or anything to that matter......

Good go to Canada, I'll laugh as I'm fixing the planes that are forcing your new government into submission.

Face it, America rules the wrold. You don't piss us off or first you go hungy, and then we kick your fucking ass. The rest of the world doesn't like it, but they were making hand over fist (illeagaly) on the oil for food program. And liberal America wants to ask those ppl for help? Fuck them and fuck you! Leave my country, because I am tired of working 14 hrs a day to protect your ungreatful asses.

hey hey hey slow down tonto...

I'm VERY appreciative for what the armed forces are doing for this country. I just hate the marine cocksuckers who I meet at a bar and they immediately try and start shit with me.

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Apr 22 2004, 02:27 PM
Here's a snippet I found that discusses some of these matters.

Let's say there's a businessman -- in China, for example -- with stellar public-sector connections. He wins billions of dollars in government contracts for his company. Let's say this businessman becomes a high-ranking government official himself. And let's say the government begins throwing its enemies into prison without trials or access to attorneys.
blahblah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah? Blah blah blah blah.....blah !!!! hahah, because as we ALL know, the root cause of blah is blah blah blah blah blah
blahblah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

s4089f191be6fd.jpg

heres my contribution

s402e75e80c362.jpg

Back