I feel so naked...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
I left my watch at home :(

Last time I did this it was stoeled from room...fkrs

I dont wear watches, for some reason I feel naked whne i dont fix me hair, which isnt to often by the way.

a Titanium Citizen Eco - Drive that my wonderful girlfriend bought me for Xmas last year

i know what your talkin about steve ... i cant function without a watch on ..... but then i am an OCD bastard .... WTF is your excuse :lmao:

Thats a pretty nice watch I am too cheap to get one so I just use my cell phone. Does your family yoink your stuff?

I think one of my step-bro's shady friends was down stairs in my room one day while i was at work, come home, leave it were i normally do...and it isnt there...

cops got called and everything...still dont have the original one :(

$550 down the drain :(

I now lock my room door when I leave the house

ya i just started wearing a watch, its a kenneth cole that i got from trading a necklace i bought for my ex

:bash: I would be throwing down on that fool if I saw him again. My roomate walked in my room at 4 am one time when I had my girlfriend over. I had words with him. :tisk:

Smonkey, you weirdo! Gucci to hell, I'm still wearing my olive drab Army watch that I got at the PX for $10 :( :bo:

Yeah, I had a bad ass kenneth cole, it was a bday present until I washed it through the washing machine on accident. So I'm hopefully going to purchase a new one some day.

I want to get a Seiko, but watches always start to get on my nerves and i take em off and lose em.

Back