I feel so naked...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea i used to wear watches.. I had a fossil one, don't know what happened to it. Now I don't wear a watch, don't carry a cell phone and don't give a fuck what time it is. Shit as long as i get to work on time im good, after i finsh the civic completely then maybe I'll set the clocks in there and know what time it is.

Damn... I've got an Eco-Drive, but it a heavier stainless steel model... It's DMAN pretty though... full blue face. Really nice. Needs some work, the solar thingy isnb't putting out the power it should, so it doesn't keep time. :(

I want to get a nice Tag Huer watch though. :drool:

Originally posted by Wycked Sniper@Dec 5 2003, 06:21 PM
Smonkey, you weirdo! Gucci to hell, I'm still wearing my olive drab Army watch that I got at the PX for $10 :( :bo:

s3fd1ac02a6063.jpg

BLING BLING!!!!

25_1.JPG

I sport one exactly like that...but when I was replaceing the bats...a spring popped out, and I can find it. So I have to wear a Mild Seven (JDM cigg company) F-I racecar plain little watch.....

And it drives me nuts... not haveing nothing but the damn 2 time hands....

I like my bells and whistles..hehe

this is mine...with a gunmetal face

bl5110_52e.jpg

It was still here when I got home last night...w00t!

Originally posted by Airjockie@Dec 6 2003, 09:09 AM
...but when I was replaceing the bats...a spring popped out, and I can't find it.

You can get a replacement spring. Just go to someone who fixes watches. There's one in every town.

I'm just going to tear apart one of my other old watches...and rape the spring from there...but it is time for me to start looking for another watch...this one lasted 2 years of hard abuse, and the face glass is almost gone....

Time for an upgrade...I might get the one with a GPS..hehe

I have a fossil cameleon. I hate it. I only wear it when I dress up. It weighs like a pound. I don't ever really care what time it is...:shrug2:

Back