I finally finished building the sniper rifle. (pics)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Well, here it is. Remington 700 Police. Aka: M-40.
7mm Remington Magnum
26" Heavy Barrel
H-S Precision Kevlar/Fiberglass stock
Evolution Gun Works Picatinny Scope Base
Burris Extreme Tactical scope rings
Super Sniper 10x42 Tactical Scope (waterproof, shockproof, external windage and elevation adjustments, Mil-dot recticle)
2.5" super sniper shade
Harris S-series 9-13" Bipod w/notched legs
3.5 pounds added to the stock for balance.
Never Fired. Still. :rollseyes:
Total weight: around 16 pounds :eek:

g1.jpg

g2.jpg

g3.jpg

This is the gun I've been building for a little while, all complete. :D

Nope.. Actually I got it all done and have realized it is retarded overkill. So, It'll probably go up for sale soon. :dunno: $1200 if anyone is interested. I'd sell it for that. (you can't build it for that much) I'm going to go post it up on a few shooting sights and see if I have any takers. If not, I'll stick to my original plan and pop a few deer with it.

It should be accurate to 1000 yards, and the 7mm rem mag is a monster. Makes the .223 and .308 cry for mommy.

i can see it now.

phyre drives someone to the atm. dude empties his checking account. jumps out the window and starts running.

phyre looks at his watch. lights a cigarette. walks casualy to his trunk. pulls out the rifle from hell. dude has only just BARELY made it across the street from the bank. phyre finishes his cig. steps it out. takes aim. pops homeboy in the ass. puts the gun back in his trunk, drives over to whiney ass, takes his money and calls the police.

Yeah, i saw it all...crazy stuff.

^~~haha-

I think pop a dear is a correct term that rifle. Seeing how if you shoot it in the neck the head will pop off. nice rifle.

Remind me not to piss you off....

Its my new decor.. Sniper rifles and hand made lace (hence, the plastic cover.. I do have a two year old, you know)

Its ok, I made up for it with my wicked cool pirate ship painting and authentic pirate's chest. (you can only see the top of that)

Ok.. so it isn't an authentic treasure chest, but it is from the early 1800s. :D
pic1.jpg

You'll have to ignore the pile of camping/fishing/blah blah gear in the corner...

Last edited:
I've always wanted an antique smallish chest like that... put a few hundred dollars worth of gold dollar coins in it and bury it. :D

Back