I finally found my perfect winter beater car....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sloazcrx@Nov 19 2003, 02:49 PM
I"m pissed off with my CRX. Somebody buy it....1500 and it's yours.....

pics?

jesus $600 for an 86 DX? Thats rediculous. I buy cars liek that for $50. I didn't know you were lookin steve, I would have sold you my 88 DX sedan that had a perfect body with no rust for $500, it had new snow tires and everything. I just sold it to some 16 year old kid though.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Nov 19 2003, 07:33 PM-->
199IntegraBuildUpH22A3
@Nov 19 2003, 07:20 PM
you suck, I love Sedans, My integra is a sedan, that's why I bought it. Minus the extra weight I love hte way the Integra Sedans look, God Im an idiot...
nice find...

I love looking at this car too. It's so damn sexy. lol. Eg hatches are still first in my heart. I feel lucky that I get such a rush looking at both of my cars. :wub: And this grey color is really yummy too. Dark metallic grey>>>taffeta white... B) :p

What did you do for weight reduction in your sedan? How many pounds lighter than stock is it do you think? And what rims do you have on your car?

The Teg also has a bigger and more comfy back seat. :lol: Yup, sexAY! :lmao:

Originally posted by UDT@Nov 18 2003, 11:46 AM
i got a dog with the same name :D :spin:

I've had Gypsy for six years now. I found her in Atlanta where she was a homeless stray that wandered into the parking lot of the antique show that I was doing. And the rest is history. She has exotic permanent eyeliner around her eyes giving her a very sultry look. I am so jealous! Rescued dogs make the best pets...

gypsy.jpg

gyspy seriously is the best travelling pet, ever.

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Nov 21 2003, 02:09 AM

Yes. She is the greatest travelling companion... dog or human, ever! Here she is being unhappy that you took her seat on that VA trip though. LOL! :lol:

aag.sized.jpg

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Nov 21 2003, 10:49 AM-->
Green92HatchDX
@Nov 21 2003, 02:09 AM

Yes. She is the greatest travelling companion... dog or human, ever! Here she is being unhappy that you took her seat on that VA trip though. LOL! :lol:

aag.sized.jpg

oh well... shes gonna take a backseat to jersey also, but only for half the trip. :D

edit: for all those wondering, thats me with the visor on.

Should I put in an '00 Si passenger seat for you on Sunday? lol...

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Nov 21 2003, 10:14 PM
if it fits sure... if i like it, can i try and fit it into my car? :lol:

The holes in the rails on the '00 Si seat line up perfectly in my car (unlike the drivers seat). Watch your head when you get in though. hehe.

And Chris... you're such a scavenger! :p

i already know the EG seats dont fit they arent tall enough... maybe the 00 seat has a chance cuz its taller?? :eek:

Back