I finally got a Cell phone.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Went to the mall, and asked about the different phones today...and I walked out with a Nextel i730...with a black case....total price...due to my credit problems...$180

my direct connect is 174*135842*14

and the phone # is....203-537-6746

and once one of the buys here decides to come over and show me how to use it...then I'll be set...

Reason I got it...it's about time....and plus I was stuck in Zero degree temps with a dead jeep the other morning for two friggen hours...plus...now my wife can call me at work.....hehe.

and I also picked up a Craftman 2" brad air gun nailer.... :ph34r:

Everything is coming together.....the house, the cars, the job, and I might even plan a trip to Japan near mid March.....Who want's to go.....??? :D

yeah mine is shut off cuz i didnt pay the bill, the first time in 4 years. i've payed for my own cell and my GF's since i was 16, and now i got strapped for cahs and the fuckers shut it off quick. oh well i wanna buy out of the ATT contract anyways, i hate cingular and now ATT is cingular so they can lick my nuts, im getting Nextel or Sprint next

you really planning a trip to japan?

whats the flight time on something like that?
16 hours?+-8?
lol

i have no idea

from NY...about 18 hours flight to Osaka....from Osaka to NY..about 16....

Right now is the time to get the tickets..it's like $600 round trip till March 20th...after that..the price goes up....by about $300.

I got to buy before Feb 2nd...

And there will be auto parts shopping, a Kani Kani Express tour...(ride a train, go out to Sakai or somewhere...and pig out on nothing but CRAB Legs), and many night in downtown Osaka....parting my ass of...and my B-day is on the 25th...so that means a huge sushi party is possible at the inlaws place...Hotels are about $130 a night for a room...I'm sure people are allowed to bunk up....

congrats on the new cellie. i got a stupid pre-paid one for emergency use pretty much. id get a regular one but my credit is shitty. ahh well. ya got text messaging?

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Jan 27 2005, 05:50 PM
ya got text messaging?
[post=452248]Quoted post[/post]​

I guess I did...I also got the internet option, insurance, AIM, Voice mail...etc....I just don't know how to use them yet :(

careful y0! nextel charges $.20 per text IN or OUT. text is nto included on most their plans.

TM is fucking gay anyway.

text messaging aint bad. hell its good when you are at work and want to "chat" with someone you know thats not there. oh and i get free incoming text messaging and pay 10 cents to send text messages. :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 27 2005, 08:02 PM
careful y0! nextel charges $.20 per text IN or OUT. text is nto included on most their plans.

TM is fucking gay anyway.
[post=452320]Quoted post[/post]​

It's 10 cents to send, 10 cents to receive, FYI. :) Just get the 19.99 Enhanced Data Serice Plan, includes everything, and 2 MB's for random shit that u want per month.

it costs you to send those to me during the day, bdn? wow... we email back and forth all day while he's working. it rules. haha

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 27 2005, 08:52 PM
it costs you to send those to me during the day, bdn? wow... we email back and forth all day while he's working. it rules. haha
[post=452343]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL yup. 10 cents for me to send and free to receive. email me again sometime when i am at work. i get bored easily at work...LOL

Back