i finally got my aebs manifold for my gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fakthepolice

i got my gsr manifold by aebs, and it looks ok. my one question is, is it all right to use a dremel to remove the casting marks on the inside of the runners?

I know a bunch of people that got them cleaned up the castings, what they did it with, I don't know.

Originally posted by fakthepolice@Jun 15 2005, 02:25 PM
i got my gsr manifold by aebs, and it looks ok. my one question is, is it all right to use a dremel to remove the casting marks on the inside of the runners?
[post=512541]Quoted post[/post]​

yes. done it plenty of times before. it helps a lot if you have the "snake" attachment.

matt

i dont have a digi cam that can get that close of detail but its just little bumps were it was cast.

on another not why does it say in the directions to drain the coolant?

Because there's a couplea coolant lines attached to the intake manifold, and it's better to drain the coolant from the radiator plug into a pan than spray coolant all over your engine bay when you disconnect the coolant lines on the manifold.

let us know how it worked for you performance wise since im looking into getting one myself. :D

I didn't know AEBS made an intake manifold for a GSR, I knew they made them for the B16 and the B18C5 but I didn't know that. Where did you get yours from?

Originally posted by integraslut78@Jun 21 2005, 08:08 PM
I just went to the AEBS site and here is the link that specifically says that they do NOT fit the GSR head. If you have one let me know where you got it.

http://www.aebsracing.com/products.pl?product=intake
[post=514994]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey dummy, that is old info. :slap:
They DO currently make one for the GSR head as well. And AEBS doesn't make it, Professonal Products does. Meatball... :p

I'm out to go see Taylor Gradumacate, peace...

Back