I finally moved out!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
Check it out. a 21yo guy and a 22yo guy in their own house..... crazy!

i pay 400/mo for rent, and put food in the fridge. everything is included in the rent. got a huge yard with a long driveway. this move was only ~6 miles from my house, and its less than 2 miles from where i work.

my pc
137-3772_IMG.JPG

my bed
137-3773_IMG.JPG

the cool people. jonny, fran (my roomate), sabrina, and caitlyn
137-3774_IMG.JPG

sabrina in the kitchen
137-3776_IMG.JPG

the kitchen
137-3777_IMG.JPG

the goodies in the parlor
137-3778_IMG.JPG

ill post more later. :)

I'm moving out real soon too. My granfather wants me gone so bad, my sister left liek a week ago, lives in Manhattan with her roommate for 350 in this apartment thing.

Since I'm not 18 my grandmother agreed to sign the 6 month lease for me. I'm really thinking about moving to Staten Island, because NJ hates me and I don't like it much either. It's about 550 for a 1 bedroom, which isn't bad since the girl will be moving in also and shes got a decent job.

All this and my grandmother won't rent me her other house in PA, which she currently has leased to this bum for 600 bucks. That shit is huge, it's like 4 bedrooms, huge living room and dining area, decent sized kitch on 3 floors, plus a 3 car garage, 5 acres of land, a fuckin HOT TUB. I've been beggin her to rent it to me for a while becuse this guys lease ends in Feb.

Moving out on your own is the best thing in the world, well other than having to pay for it.
I've been doing the same thing for awhile, $500 for rent with a full house, no utilities included (cept water, which is pumped in through a well). The utilities are $800 a month, yes $800, $395 gas bill, $412 electric bill. So I am currently in the process of buying a house because I would actually pay less, especially when I rent it out to my freinds that are living with me right now.

my boy has an apartment up in newton, 2 bedroom, decent sized apart. pays like $358 a month ALL utilities included. But I think the state pays for most of it.

the flowered wallpaper is the shiznit. in my first apt, there was flowered wallpaper up. people were alwayz clowin but its aightz

400/month? 500/month? 600/month for a HOUSE?

god damn.

wanna know what i could rent for 500 a month?

shack%20outlook.jpg

Congrats on getting your own... DDR space. That wallpaper is vomitous.

And that apartment STINKS of first-place bachelor. I mean, a TV on the kitchen counter !

-> Steve

its not an apartment. its a house :)

we have two 27in tvs, 2 19in tvs, and that little 13. :lol:

and yes, DDR rocks. im very nasty at that game. :phear:

The utilities are $800 a month, yes $800, $395 gas bill, $412 electric bill

wtf???
someone is stealing your gas, and look for extension cords running from your house to the whole neighborhood...

It's about 550 for a 1 bedroom, which isn't bad since the girl will be moving in also and shes got a decent job.

which one? :)

I just moved back into my moms house (basement). I was splitting a place in Long Beach w/ 2 other guys, but gave it up. 10min walk from the beach for 1800/mo. Twas awesome in the summer. But the expenses out weighed the advantages.

You'll never find a place on Long Island for less that $800 a month (not including utils). Sucks ass man.

I figure I'll try and save for buying a house w/ the girlfriend. If I'm lucky maybe my mom will sell me her @ a below market price when she retires in a few yrs. My friend just did that. Bought his parents house @ 1/2 the price for $200K.

I was looking in LI, its just not gonna happen.

Staten Island is much better, I was looking at a 2 bdrm decent sized aprtment for I think it was 750. I just gotta get out of jersey and still be able to get to Queens until I find a different job.

reason number... why cali sucks: 1200 a month for a nice place (house)

but utitlities in total are nowhere near that high. we pay about 50 in pg/e (gas/elect) no phone, 20 for cable, garbage, water and all that is included.

but that's not for where we live. we own this place. :)

Back