I finally moved out!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats not all that bad, my grandmother was renting the house im in now for 2200, the bills werent too bad I guess, 2-300 for gas/electric, 35 for water, 68 for cable, 40 for phone, i dunno I think it's like 20 for garbage. BUT she pays like 7 grand a year in taxes for this place and 5 in PA.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 24 2005, 02:51 PM
reason number... why cali sucks: 1200 a month for a nice place (house)
[post=450603]Quoted post[/post]​

I would KILL someone... In front of their own mamma for a $1200 a month house.

Houses here START at $2000, and that's for some real shit. You wanna talk about driveways and yards at you're at least $2800 a month.

There are no houses for rent in CT though... at least not enough to even dream of it.

-> Steve

<-----no rent, no electric bill, no gas bill, no garbage bill, no newspaper bill, i love living in base housing. its great, all i worry about is cable, internet and food for the house......whoooo hooooooo :)

Originally posted by adidas_man@Jan 24 2005, 10:01 PM
<-----no rent, no electric bill, no gas bill, no garbage bill, no newspaper bill, i love living in base housing. its great, all i worry about is cable, internet and food for the house......whoooo hooooooo :)
[post=450832]Quoted post[/post]​

Does worrying about getting called into combat figure in anywhere?

The place where i will be moving out to will be open the first of the month. Im pretty fortunate that my grandperants own it so i wont have to pay rent or water/sewer. I will have to worry about electricity/phone/dsl/cable/ and food, but My girlfriend is moving in with me too so that will make things easier.
The only real bad thing about moving out though is getting those "Im moving out essentials" like a dining table, sofa, kitchenware etc.

Back