I finally ran 12's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i know lol makes you wonder what else is wrong lol

So you're saying I didn't run a 12? Tell ya what, get the fuck out of my thread. This isn't a 'hey, what do you guys think I'll run with this setup', or 'hey, how much power will i make?' or 'hey, how do I wire vtec?' thread. This is a 'hey, it took me four years to keep a car long enough and not have it blow up, burn up, flip over, or get stolen, and I finally did and I finally ran a 12.'

So if you're going to do nothing but shit on this thread, get the fuck out. Do I know why I had a shitty-ass 1/8 mph? Not exactly...I attribute it to my slipping-like-a-mofo clutch mostly...maybe the 1/8 mile speed sensors at the track were messed up. I made two passes in the left lane (12.8 and 12.4) and one pass in the right lane (12.3), and other than being a few tenths or a few mph off of each other, they were pretty much the same. I'm not here saying that 'oh if everything was set up right, it would've run low 11's)...when I get everything fixed that needs to be, I'll run it again and post up new timeslips (and maybe a video or 2)...

for those of you who are wondering, it's a 11.8:1 compression B20/VTEC, and it does have nitrous set up, however none of the passes yesterday were on nitrous. I made 3 test-and-tune passes on motor before I decided that because of the problems I was having with the clutch and the suspension that I wasn't going to make A. a nitrous pass, or B. any more motor passes at all, for that matter.

damn bro dont get all pissy i know you ran that and it was a great run i was just pointing fun at the 28 mph 8th mile

See B, I'm not entirely retarded. I knew he at least has a nitrous setup. lol

Thats a fast crx with all motor. Congrats on the great runs. I would love to see 12's with my car, but it's going to take some money and time.

nice runs
suprising consistency considering the clutch issues

what clutch are you running anyway?

Those AMCs are neat too. Congrats at the time !

They put you up against a high 15 sec car though ? That's kinda...wow. He must have felt really good.

Nice work!! At first I thought you ran that with the D15B, I guess not. The B20/VTEC is obviously a better route for you. Now, I wonder what it'll take for me to catch up with you(yup, my car still SOHCs, but nitrous coming soon).

Nice work!! At first I thought you ran that with the D15B, I guess not. The B20/VTEC is obviously a better route for you. Now, I wonder what it'll take for me to catch up with you(yup, my car still SOHCs, but nitrous coming soon).

Read will's sig for an idea.

Back