So I sourced a cheap ass exhuast for the Audi. I got a new flex for the driverside and welded that bitch on. That exhuast is beefy as hell. I had a hard time welding the flex on, I just cut it at the DP which took me like 20 mins with a sawzall. I had to use 2 blades because it dulled out halfway through. I didn't even bother using my crappy flux core because it wouldn't have penetrated. I went to my friends shop and used his MIG, I actually welded it suprisingly clean. I was spoiled with the lift. Anyway, the stock exhuast is 2" to the cats, 2" to the center muffler back to the "y" then joins at a 2.5" pipe back to the resonator. After welding that flex in, I didn't even want to take the cats out because it would have taken me 2 hours to do. And I still have a pinhole leak that I can't find, I only can hear it when travelling close to a center median or something at about 3k, I think I'll just leave it alone. I'm still going to make an exhuast for that beast but I have to practice on welding a "y" first.