I flew a plane...kinda

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Well me and my friend went up to this kids uncles airport (he owns it and has a bunch of planes). We really only went up there because we wanted to play around with our cars a little.

Anyway, we get there and his uncle actually clears the whole airport for us and we play around for a little while. Then we're just hanging out on the strip and his uncle drives over and just out of no where says "who wants to fly a plane". I thought he was joking around and wanted us to leave so I jokingly volunteered. He walked away smiling and like 15-20 minutes later he comes taxi-ing over with a small plane.

Well, I didn't really FLY it, but after we were in the air I was steering it and shit. Defenitly some cool ass shit.

becarefull....its addictive... :p

once you start...you cant put down the stick.... :ph34r:

I wanted to fly something different. It was a dinky little thing. I'm not a plane expert so I dunno what model.

I do think I may take some flight classes now

its worth the time money and trouble to get your licence... ;)

The only thing I know how to do right now is move the shit in the air and I'm not even that good. I'd need a good 1-200 hours before I even felt comfortable really flying.

I've flown before, its a lot of fun, but I have no aspirations of getting my pilot's liscence. I flew from Wyoming to Denver with my Uncle this one time and that was a blast!

I'm not going to pursue a career in flying. That's just not what I would want to do. Just as a hobby it would be cool as hell.

It'll be hella nice to have your own plane.
Better to fly a few hours to a place then drive a lot of hours to the same place.

I want my WINGS!!!!

Watch out you'll get the bug. I caught it when I took my aerospace class in highschool when I graduated I had quite a few hours and most of ground school done. its too bad that I couldn't afford the money to finish it. Maybe some day i will go back.

I warned you.... <_<

now that it bit you...theres only one thing to do....go get a pilots log..and start logging those hours.... :p

A family friend who comes into our resturant owns 4 different planes and has taken me up a few times. The last time he took me up in his plane (something like a cessna 186 or 187) let me do the takeoff and landing all by myself, it was pretty scary. It was great fun, but im still not fond of steering with my feet. Im thinking when i get some more time (finished with college) Ill start getting my hours in.

Anyone ever try a helicopter yet?

I bet it must be hella hard to fly.

I should rent a T-34 when my brother comes back and go up with him. =)
If I was willing to head over to Japan I could get a ride in an F15 but.... thats a long drive/swim =)

Back