I found best turbo shop around!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aCCoRD-TyPe-R

Dear soon to be turbo buyers,

I found a place called " Tec Turbo" Its in Golden, Colorado and its pretty cheap but the quality is what counts! The sales people know what there talking about! They sell any turbo you could want and they can repair them cheap too! They dyno turbo cars and rebuild and test all turbo's! They do all piping and have been around for 21 years!! I bought 2 turbo's on ebay and they told me that they have repaired over 30-40 turbo;s from ebay sales!! When you spend 350+ S&H then another 300 to look and test it, then another 300-600 to repair ir. Thats 900-1200 for a turbo thats the same quality as a brand new one. the T3/T4 garrett turbo i bought was stage 3 and it was only 680 cleared. Thats brand new! Not used !
if your thinking of buying turbo go see there prices!!!!!

www.turboengineering.com or google search " tec turbo"

aCCoRD TyPe-R

Originally posted by aCCoRD-TyPe-R@Dec 10 2003, 10:48 PM
then another 300 to look and test it,

$300 to test a turbo to see if the turbo needs to be rebuilt?

You can usually just take the turbo apart to figure that out.

:blink: I dont have machine to test my turbo! If you want to see if the turbo is working correctly and if you have any cracks and shaft play, why test on car so you will break it and the time is value as well! They can test PSI rating's and see if any problems are wrong with it! Not all of us are turbo specialst! :angry: :blink:

i bought my turbo rebuilt off ebay for $76 plus shipping, I was a little concerned becasue it was from ebay and not everything on ebay is honest. But when i got it was rebuilt as he said and in perfect condition...NO SHAFT PLAY at all, no cracks, polished, cleaned and ready to be put in.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 11 2003, 06:21 AM
$680 for a generic t3/t4 is not a really good deal dude....

:werd:

cheapturbo.com owns all other stores

Back