I found this quite entertaining....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

Just click.....
Feel free to move this if you want it in the Auto Multi-Media, but this thing honestly had me cracking up. It's Hideous.

CRX!!!!!!!! :lol:

welp its pretty good tag work if it was done with cans like im guessing
but i dunno about doing that on a car though
tagging belongs on walls

now i won't claim to know too much about cars, but i do know THAT was HIDEOUS!!!! it's like a cartoon on wheels...a japanese cartoon on wheels...i'd take my taurus over that anyday...and that's saying a lot

s407ebfc8ea629.jpg

looks airbrushed or some shit... musta been some kinda pothead experiment lol

sorry tony :lol:

I like it, urban camoflauge (is in Army, and can't spell camoflauge haha), You could zip right through 5th Ward on your way to the crackhouse, and not even be seen.

:( poor car :(

What could it have done to be treated like that....

The owner should be shot.....or kicked in the groin....or have Tammy Fea Baker do her make up job..... :angry:

Female owned......Most of the females that I know that do car's have taste....but that paintjob is way too far vomitoiusulicious......

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 27 2004, 02:09 AM
I like it, urban camoflauge (is in Army, and can't spell camoflauge haha), You could zip right through 5th Ward on your way to the crackhouse, and not even be seen.

:lmao: :werd:

if the cops are after you just pull up to a wall

:lmao:

the crx is very reliable.runs great.has many extras.super clean

This guy is not selling anyone with his description, thats for sure. He sounds like one of those Dick & Jane Books, minus the correct grammar.

i like the tagged look. i saw a sentra around here that was tagged all over too. at least its tagged all over, and not just here and there.

Back