i fucking hate my job

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
"hi brian, its XYZ from work... can you give us a call when you get this... we need to know if you can work friday night for us. that would be great, thanks"

mother fucking bitch ass tits cock hole dick chomp motherfucking nut scaper liked toe eater clam pie munching cock gargeling mother fuckers. this is the 4th fucking time in 2 months.

oh, yeah- what makes it worse-- ozz fest is sat. which means, brian will get no sleep.

someone buy my car so i can quit my job for a couple years

fuck that shit
say no
tell them to hire someone more fucking reliable .... you cant just keep going in on your days off to cover for that stupid bitch
fuck that

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 7 2003, 01:29 PM
fuck that shit
say no
tell them to hire someone more fucking reliable .... you cant just keep going in on your days off to cover for that stupid bitch
fuck that

:ditto: don't put up with that shit

Helllll no. Are you salaried or hourly?

I'd just dump on their asses, tell them you already made plans, you'll be out of town because of said concert in (name some city 3 states over) and say, NO CAN DO, BITCH. ;)

:werd: My bosses at bk call meh up at like 10 and want meh to close, nah man I am in portland, I can't, when really I am only like 5 minutes away.

sounds like my job... they got me on for 8 days straight starting today i just came off a 7 day with one day off between 8 day strech

they laid the guilt on hard. i told them i couldn't and had $80 tickets for the show the folling day.

"well, concerts are at night... you can sleep all day"

"umm no, it starts at 10am... its ozzfest. its an all day event with like 25 bands. i'd get out of work, and have to go to the concert."

"well, can you work sat night instead?"

"umm no, the show probably won't get out until midnight, and another 2 hours trying to leave the staduim and 45 min drive home after that. on top of that, i'll be tired as hell from being out in the sun or rain all day standing and want to go to bed"

"oh. are you sure you cna't work friday"

"yeah, i'm pretty sure. Why, what's going on?"

"well, we let the other chick go today, and we obviously don't have time to train a new hire to start right away"

-- thinks to myself, 'why didn't they wait till monday to fire her?'

-me "ohh, that sucks. "

-"are you sure you can't work"

"yeah man.... i can't do it. "

"alrighty... we'll work something out"

"ok, keep me posted/drop me an email on whats happeneing"

"why? you said you can't help us out"

"I know, but i'd like to be kept in the loop on things so when i come in i know what went on"

"ok.... i'll see you in the monrning then"

"ok"

click

:wtf:

managers really have no clue, do they?

why would you fire someone who is your only coverage for 2 days in a row, Fri and Sat nights, on 3rd shift of all things 1 day before you need them, and then expect there to be coverage? I mean, is that not common sense? it really isn't very common.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 7 2003, 02:47 PM
"ok, keep me posted/drop me an email on whats happeneing"

"why? you said you can't help us out"

"I know, but i'd like to be kept in the loop on things so when i come in i know what went on"

:werd:

They thought they had you. :lol:

Damn straight B, don't put up with their shit!

That sucks, just tell em be like, give them a note that says stfu n00b.
Managers are gay, they only think of what will be best at the moment, they have no forsight. It even says in office space that you get a full weeks work out of someonme that you fire. In her case it would have been friday and saturday. i think your managers need some manager training, or just promote you or somethin.

Thats why they are managers and get paid more. Tell their ass to come in and fill in their position. They never wanna break their plans (even though most of the time they dont have any) but they expect you to jump at the situation. I say stand your ground and say "HELL NO!".

Sounds like they are going to be looking for two new people come monday :)

I thought you liked your job B?

But I don't blame you for the hate towards that shit.

Milan

it does man. i DO do stuff here... just not too much. summer is our slow season. fall/winter it will pick up again.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Aug 7 2003, 11:45 PM
Being paid $20+ an hour to post on HS and nap really sucks.

:werd: That's what im saying.

You got it made in my book man, beats my soon-to-be job, talking to pissed off customers all day long. That shit is going to get old real fast.

how many friday nights did you work?
how many saturday nights did you work?

i worked sat nights and sun nights for 7 months. I worked an entire weekend because some bitch called out 2 days in a row, making me work 12 days in a row.

granted, i don't do much. but when i do, i get busy

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 8 2003, 01:22 AM
how many friday nights did you work?
how many saturday nights did you work?

i worked sat nights and sun nights for 7 months. I worked an entire weekend because some bitch called out 2 days in a row, making me work 12 days in a row.

granted, i don't do much. but when i do, i get busy

I dunno how you can work all through the week, THEN all weekend. I'll be working 40+ hours during the week, but I gotta have my weekends off.

Fuck that bitch y0! :angry:

and, im on salaray too- so i dont get over time, and didn't get paid at all for it!

but they did give me the days to tak eoff, which i used last weekend for savoy stock

Back