I Got A Cat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@May 1 2003, 12:07 AM
a buddy of mine suggested Krylon also. i kinda like it..

lol thats good shit
id go with that :)

you know what i think is a cool ass name? blitz...i am going to name my first son blitz...it just sounds...hardcore man...so if its a cool cat, name it blitz.

cats suck y0. get a dog, or better yet, give ME the cat and ill feed it to my pit bull,
who coincidentally mauled another cat a few weeks ago :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol
<<edit: the dog had best intentions on playing with the cat....up untill the cat
got all pissy about the dog trying to play with it, and swatted at the dog......
which really offended my loving pit bull, who in turn got pissed cuz the cat was
rejecting its friendship and bit the fucker hahahahaha

Well, my brother's cats name is Puke, so if you want a low maintence pet name it that because everyone thinks its neglected and feeds it.

Originally posted by karnash@Apr 30 2003, 11:57 PM
cats suck y0.

That is pretty much the way I feel about owning a dog. Dogs are great when they belong to someone else. THey are just too codependant for me. Cats make great roommates. They are pretty clean, they don't demand 100% or your attention all the time.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Apr 30 2003, 05:51 PM
he needs a name, and i dunno what to call him. i need suggestions....

name the cat NAWZ

:werd:

cooz, pussy, snatch, cunt, twat.......I dunno cooz would be a good one for a cat....or just cat :lol:

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 1 2003, 07:14 PM
Till the little bastards shit on your records. :angry:

I have never had that happen. I had one cat crap on my bed. I think that she was in heat at the time... I was pissed, but I got mine. I had her spayed the next week. Either she associated the operation with the bed shitting, or she really was in heat at the time. It doesn't really matter, because it never happened again.

yeah but thats for a used one
theyre like 1500-2500 new :(

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 2 2003, 01:43 AM
yeah but thats for a used one
theyre like 1500-2500 new :(

lol, a used one...it's only 6, they live to be like 20. plus the 1500-3000 are fugly, and have eyebrows like me.

Back